Stans Flow Ex on hope pro 2 evo hub rear

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Stans Flow Ex on hope pro 2 evo hub rear

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Stans Flow Ex on hope pro 2 evo hub rear
  • Hi there

Anyone got a rear Stans flow Ex laced to a hope pro 2 evo hub? Has to be 135mm rear hub as i have a 142×12 rear spacing. If you have a 12mm conversion kit too or installed that would be a bonus!

cheers!

scant

£85posted. email me direct for more pics & info

Thanks alot for posting that, i’m looking for a flow EX but will definitely keep this in mind.

cheers

davidy

I have a flow ex hoop for sale, actually a pair, currently a bolted conversion axle fitted but I could convert to x12 if you like. I could split the pair and do the rear for 120. It’s in vgc, just a few light marks to rim from tyre levers, the wheel has had very low use, literally 6 rides and chick sands and one day at Cwmcarn.

Thanks for the reply davidy. If the marks on the rim hasn’t actually dented/distorted the rim and you could convert it to x12 like you said I’d be happy to pay £120. Could you possibly send some pics to richardmarsden88@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Rich

Do you still have the wheel davidy?

davidy

I do. Need to remove the cassette and tyre, will grab some pics tomorrow for you.

Thanks much appreciated.

Any chance of those pictures?

Cheers

davidy

sorry mate, been a bit flat out. Pics show the marks, they are all on the stickers tbh, bar one chip to the paint. No dents or dings and wheel is totally true. Pics show it without x12 but can pop that on as discussed.

No worries mate, i know what its like! The wheel looks and sounds fine to me so i’ll be taking that one please! Whats your Paypal mate? And if you could change axle to x12 that would dandy!
    cheers

Rich

davidy

hi mate, can you pm me? I don’t seem to be able to message you on my phone.

davidy

ah ok it seems there is no pm function on here! my papal is katieyanetski@hotmail.co.uk a gift or pay the fees pls dude!

Payment and fees now sent mate. If you could send it to the address PayPal provides that would be great. Any problems getting the address just say and I’ll send it over by email.

Cheers again

Rich

davidy

Hi mate, its on the way! Expect it friday 🙂

davidy

Bugger it, just realised I have not put the x12 bits on, will post those first class tomorrow so should arrive same time!

Smashing!!!!! cheers!

Got the wheel and adaptor a Friday and rode it today at FOD. Absolutely beautiful to ride. Cheers for packaging really well too!
    Thanks

Rich

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Stans Flow Ex on hope pro 2 evo hub rear’ is closed to new replies.