Stans 29+ Hugo Rim – When? Cost?

Home Forum Bike Forum Stans 29+ Hugo Rim – When? Cost?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stans 29+ Hugo Rim – When? Cost?
  • bikeneil

Paligap will probably know.

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

charliethebikemonger says “November”, & £110.

But if it follows the usual crystal ball launch dates for 29+ kit then that could mean a long & frustrating weight.

I couldn’t wait, so will be popping round the neighbours in a minute, to collect the Dually that aforementioned charlie has magiced to me.

Premier Icon munded
    Subscriber

Cheers,
    Am happy waiting for the 29+ stuff to finally turn up over next year. New Rooster fork from Singular, then new wheel, then new tyre, as funds allow.
    Duallys look nice indeed, may have to go for them on price as another factor.

paul78

The word is December … plus it comes in 650b so will be nicely timed for a few wide 650b tyre offerings

Premier Icon munded
    Subscriber

Anyone know any details of when this might end up in the UK and how much roughly?

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/stans-notubes-re-invents-the-clincher-mountain-bike-rim.html

And while saving up for a Maxxis Chronicle, would a 2.4 Ardent or similar work on a rim that wide?

frood

Now supposedly February according to CTBM

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Glad I went for the Dually. 😕

Perhaps the Dirt Wizards will appear at the same time.

dirtyrider

one of the big US online stores had some late last week – someone said most of them so far have been bought bought up by the OEMs

dirtyrider

Perhaps the Dirt Wizards will appear at the same time.

😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stans 29+ Hugo Rim – When? Cost?’ is closed to new replies.