Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Stag Do To Amsterdam – Do's and Don't Advice Please
  • Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwbiGLjeyBg[/video]

richellicott
    Free Member

Always walk a few feet away from the tram lines. When rather pished I nearly lost my head to a wing mirror a few times!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Oh I love this forum!

Where else can “Stag do in Amsterdam” get such misguided responses as Anne Frank museum and “avoid the red light district”!

The beauty of a stag do is the organic nature of things. I wouldn’t plan too much, just see what happens.

As for do’s and don’ts… there ARE no don’ts.

20thebear
    Free Member

Went on a top stag to the Dam. Heineken museum in the afternoon. Loads of free booze as they gave us our own pump. The usual Cassa Rossa trip for the stag to do things he never will with his wife and then to an underground shooting gallery the next morning. .44 magnums clear the head. What more do you want?

z1ppy

Can you still buy magic mushrooms there? Not same as we get here, I’d suggest avoiding them, or putting that person on a leash to avoid losing them… Not me, but the stag’s brother who was walking with us one minute and disappeared for the rest of the day (eventually found in the hotel room watching cartoons). Afterwards he reported that they were quite strong…

grantmccall63
    Free Member

Anne Frank, boat trip and White Widow or what ever is top of the blackboard

failedengineer

Banana bar? Not been meself, of course ……

failedengineer

Sorry, double post

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Stag Do To Amsterdam – Do's and Don't Advice Please’ is closed to new replies.