Stag do help

Home Forum Chat Forum Stag do help

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Stag do help
  • 5lab

Alright! I’ve got to sort out my mates stag do, and, thinking that lots of you lot had been on similar, thought I might enquire for ideas

Thinking of an activity-ish weekend in a hostel somewhere, hopefully with a local pub. Cheap (<£150) is a must, otherwise i’m wide open. I had found a place in dartmore but its shut.

so, any reccomendations for places\activities for a lads weekend? don’t really want to enforce biking on them all 🙂

Premier Icon Drac

Blackpool but never ever go any other time.

I went to Hamburg on a Stag Do. Plenty of activities, though I don’t believe of the variety you are talking about.

Premier Icon lunge

ta for the suggestions so far.

keeping it in this country due to cost, blackpool is an interesting option, might have a look and see if there’s any activity centres in the neighbourhood..

GoApe is a really good laugh, and quite cheap. There are plenty of them around the UK, well worth seeking out.

Premier Icon midlifecrashes

Couple of narrowboats on a stretch with good pubs for lunch and evening stops. Worked well on one, at least the bits I remember were good.

Glasgow !! top spot for Stags
    Edinburgh .. not bad
    Newcastle .. top night

Premier Icon jimmy

5lab – I organised a stag last year with the brief of outdoor activities aplenty and a good night out. I did it through a mate of the stag’s who runs an outdoor pursuit company near Harrogate and ended up clay pigeon shooting, go-karting and paintballing, with a night out in Harrogate. We stayed in Malham – sleepy hamlet but with good local boozer. Location, activities & everything can be tailored to your demand. Tell him how much you can spend and he’ll do a good job for you.

Take a look at the website, call Chris Jepson if interested, tell him I sent you because they don’t actually advertise Stag Do services any more due to some parties trashing stuff.

One tip – get money upfront from everyone!!

Go-karting is good at a good track.

Premier Icon kimbers

we entered the stag in a charity fun run without him knowing
    then sent email to all his work colleagues saying sponsor him to do this run round liverpool in a tutu
    so after a night on the lash in the pool he couldnt say no to doing the run coz lots of people had coughed y=up to sponsor him

Jimmy – you got a link to the website?

narrowboats is a call – i’ll look that up! Maybe go-ape for the sunday lunchtime, i’m not sure we’ll be feeling too fresh after a night on sat 🙂

my brother satg do was up there, climb snowdon, biking, white water rafting centres, lots of things,
    a few pubs at betws y coed,
    we stayed here and very accommodating for us, ie didnt mind the satg do, as long as it didnt get rowdy of course

the night life is quiet, just depends what you want.
    and you’ll probably need to bring your own stripper with you 😀

My brother had a rally training day near Weston for his stag do, 3 cars, instruction and a competition. But I suppose the car side of it did cost your max on its own, we then had a meal and a night of beers in Bath. Taxi back to his place.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Stag do help’ is closed to new replies.