Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • SSUK14
  • Keef
    Free Member

ok,so we’ve just had some very exciting news from our friends at SURLY, now to be main sponsor for SSUK14 !!

you won’t believe what we’re giving away as no.1 prize…..

but,you’ll have to wait and see 😉

announcement and link will be here and on Onecog.

website and pre reg will be open within the next week (almost definitely,certainly possibly)

Keef.
    PS,naysayers need not apply 😉

singlespeedstu

Is it a race though?

kinda666
    Free Member

I hope so, aiming for a high finish, maybe just off the podium..

Clobber
    Free Member

I reckon I’ll get that spot kinda666 ! back off!

tazzymtb

oh and can i just add. Winners tattoos look amazing….dont want the ink..dont win the race!

kinda666
    Free Member

I want the ink…

singlespeedstu

Yes but is it a race? 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Le Grand SSUK Pootle’idge.

I’m in (when registration opens) 😀

kinda666
    Free Member

can Ringo bring his dag

tazzymtb

does it want a tattoo?

terrahawk
    Free Member

I can’t wait!

singlespeedstu

tazzy.
    You’re not answering my question.
    Should I ask Sam what he thinks? 😆

tazzymtb

I can see a proppa fight for the winners position this year for inky glory between young messrs terrahawk, the pocket rocket and taxi driver looky likey that is jules and that lanky beer machine of a Treby 😀

rOcKeTdOg

if the prize isn’t a tongue filled man snog with Tazzy I’m out*

*but not in the closet sense

tazzymtb – Member

oh and can i just add. Winners tattoos look amazing

lets see it then, unless it’s on a particularly hairy part

tazzymtb

LOL at stu, yes darling it’s a *say it quietly* race, but in usual SS style the majority will treat as it as beer fuelled meander with possibly a picnic and some dogging or maybe a visit to a local museum…but the fast boys will be puking a lung for glory and the try-hards will be striving for 4th.

tazzymtb

Rocketdog…just be last big boy and all your dreams of beardy passion will cum true 😀

xx

singlespeedstu

I couldn’t give a moneys chuff if it’s a race or not.
    I’ll treat it the same way i’ve done with all the others. 🙂

aa
    Free Member

I’m so excited. 😀

What will the flavour of the weekend be? Old spekled hen? Red wine? Port? Whiskey?

Gotama
    Free Member

What’s the format for the bimble? Time limit for as many laps as poss and if so how long?

singlecrack
    Free Member

I want the little dwarf from Fantasy Island 😆

takisawa2

So where’s the actual venue then…
    Is it the Chase.
    It’s all very exciting. 😛

cocker
    Free Member

wouldnt mind a go at this,can anyone suggest a cheap singlespeed to have a go at,cant spend too much im saving for a tallboy this year?

thanks

tazzymtb

And just to back up what keef has said. The surly boys are truly awesome..a drunken half arsed conversation around a campfire at last years event and they have gone out of their way to sort some amazing stuff out. Some folks don’t get the surly vibe as its not shiny and pro and it is a bit gobby amd it upsets the geeky serious ladie gardens…it is however true to the riders and the folks that really care about the stupidity that is riding bikes and for that I love them and would just say:

buy surly stuff, it’ll make your knob massive and make even the slinkiest lycra jey monkey manly..

for the laydeez

well beyonce didn’t have lady curves before owning a pugsley!

cardo

There will be a contingent of one coggers from MTBberkhamsted again.. keep us posted.

tazzymtb

Cocker…im sure if you cant build one, thay we can lend you one of fleet of niche for day

dawson

seem to have got the approval from ‘er indoors, so I hope to be attending as a SSUK virgin – please be gentle 😀

MrSparkle

‘Cocker’?? How long have you Yam yam’s been speaking Lancastrian? I must say that I concur all that has been said about the Surly mob. So nice it’s like they’re not Americans.

CheesybeanZ

How about non winners piercings 🙂

shortcut

Planning to bimble along – providing entry is easy and there is a pub en route.

Keef
    Free Member

entry is always easy where Taz is concerned 😉

did we not mention that there will be a bar ON SITE !!! of course 😉

MrSparkle

And dogging!

dawson

hope there is none of that ‘send an obscure postcard to enter’ malarky that I seem to remember turning into a faff a few years back

Keef
    Free Member

Mr Sparkle, there nearest dogging site is less than a mile away,so that’s your evening sorted 😉

entry will be ‘conventional’

pre reg, followed by ‘buy a ticket,first come first served’ numbers limited to around 250,not our decision,a necessity,I’m afraid.

tazzymtb

Ahem….cock off…entry will be easy… a secret handshake a norman wisdom impersonation and the swapping of black jack chews. Failing that just register on the pre entry list and basically get first dibs on a place.

tazzymtb

There will be bonus prizes for those that can find a golden dildo in the doggin spots that the couse may go through.

Bernaard
    Free Member

I’ll be there with a strong Godiva contingent :mrgreen:

Muke
    Free Member

As my attendance at SSEC is now looking dodgy 🙁 I hope to get to this one instead. Am I likely to bump into Stan Collymore during the weekend 😉

rOcKeTdOg

one coggers are guaranteed entry i heard*

*might not be the sort of “entering” i was hoping for

aa
    Free Member

Keef, for the benefit of those of us who don’t do Facebook.

what’s it all about, alfie?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘SSUK14’ is closed to new replies.