Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • SRAM DUB 12sp compatable chainrings
  • crazyjenkins01

Ladies and gents, I’m looking at changing the chainring on my Eagle NX dub drive train but want something with a bit of colour (maybe!) and I’m struggling to find anything that is compatible or that ISN’T Sram.
    The only chain rings I’ve seen so far are x-sync compatible, but not x-sync 2.
    Anybody have some suggestions that I can look at? Pretty please?
    Cheers all!

tomhoward

Pretty much all the aftermarket makers make them… 99% sure that x-sync and x-sync 2 are cross compatible.

Tracey

Uberbike made in Sheffield range will work if they have the right colour

crazyjenkins01

Uber told me No, as that’s what I was looking at!

crazyjenkins01

That’s what I thought TomH but it doesn’t seem like that, hence mom post. I was going to stick with Uberbike, but as above…

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Absolute Black?
    Max.

tomhoward

Wolftooth say their chainrings work with all 10/11/12 speed chains. I’d imagine they all do, to be honest. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Tracey

We have been running an Uberbike one for a while. From the web site.

SRAM compatible direct mount chainsets and feature a 3mm offset for Boost 148 setups. 9/10/11 and 12 speed Eagle compatible

crazyjenkins01

I spoke to Superstar last night and they were proper helpful!
    Looking at their Raptor chain ring, good price too. After a bit of faff worked out which one was needed (rear is non-boost) so I’m starting to get there!
    Just waiting on Uberbike to find out on when some rotors are back in stock and then I get a bling-y chain ring and upgraded brakes!

zezaskar
    Free Member

I think the stock steel chainring is the only thing I really like about my NX Eagle group and the only part I actually prefer over Shimano.
    It seems to last forever and takes a beating to the point of me foregoing the bashguard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SRAM DUB 12sp compatable chainrings’ is closed to new replies.