Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • SRAM Direct Mount chainring interface – tolerance drawings
  • edd

I am considering trying to make a set of cranks that will accept a SRAM Direct Mount chainrings.

Does anyone know where I can get a drawing of the SRAM Direct Mount chainring interface on the cranks, with tolerances?

mashr

EDIT: scrap it, thats just frame related stuff

mboy
    Free Member

I guess your best bet would be ask any of the aftermarket ring makers who’ve made rings to fit SRAM cranks… So I guess Burgtec, Blackspire, Raceface, Wolftooth, Works Components, Superstar, Uberbike etc. off the top of my head. They’ve all presumably managed to get them from somewhere…

richmars

I’m not sure you’ll find this info. Isn’t this the interface between one part from SRAM and another part from SRAM?  It’s not like a SRAM front mech that frame builders need to know about so they can ensure it fit to their frames. These drawings are available.

I would guess that all the aftermarket makers have to spend time and money measuring SRAM parts. so aren’t going to give that away.

Happy to be proved wrong,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SRAM Direct Mount chainring interface – tolerance drawings’ is closed to new replies.