Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SRAM AXS and Garmin Forerunner 935 – do they talk?
  • DickBarton

This AXS system apparently records all access you make whilst riding. Apparently you can connect the system to a Garmin – but I’ve no idea how.

Anyone know?

I use a Forerunner 935 watch, so ideally the setup is the same for this.

Ta.

DickBarton

Got it working…it has Ant+ as well and is picked up as a sensor on the watch…so that is sorted…off to try the seatpost.

DickBarton

Seatpost doesn’t get detected…

ta11pau1

Interesting, I know the wahoo bolt etc will show which gear you’re in and probably more, does the forerunner show this too?

Can’t see how it would be much use, though… 😀

DickBarton

Yet to try it…I suspect it will but I’ll need to add a data screen. I’ll find out tomorrow…

iomnigel
    Free Member

Yes the Garmin will show gear you are in, wake the AXS and get searching for sensors and add the data screen. Also can show battery life. Also SRAM have also got their own app (which pulls data from Garmin as well!!) which has some nerdy graphs and stuff on how long you were in what gear. For example, 462 shifts on a 3 hour ride… SHows you that you were in the 10 tooth for 45 seconds!! And the 50 for 5 mins etc etc… Useful in a nerdy way and then you’ll totally forget. I don’t believe the data is uploaded into Strava / Training Peaks so you can keep a watchful eye on distance covered for chain replacement….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SRAM AXS and Garmin Forerunner 935 – do they talk?’ is closed to new replies.