Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spy Optics
  • gsp1984
    Free Member

I have some spy klutch goggles but can’t find anywhere that sells replacement lenses.

I bought them from tweeks cycles and have called them twice now, both times they were going to find out from their suppliers, but never got back to me.

Anyone know anywhere? Or should I give up and buy some oakleys like my ski goggles?

aye-aye
    Free Member

Spy goggles are great,I love mine, way better quality than Oakleys.
    From what I understand,the MX side has a different distributor (or none) in UK to the snow googles so it’s hard to get hold of stuff, shame.
    I think there may be some replacement lenses available on ebay though?

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

I need some too
    How are you Gsp?

GrahamS

Could try here:
    http://www.rxsport.co.uk/categories/Accessories-%26-Lenses/Spy-Optic-Accessories/

I don’t see the Klutch but they say they order directly from Spy so it may be worth getting in touch

100mphplus
    Free Member

It’s the same lens in the KLUTCH, WHIP and TARGA3 goggles so that should widen a google search.

gsp1984
    Free Member

This place seems to sell them for very cheap… Are they a bit shady?

http://www.bikegear.org.uk/p/UTrBsJE/Spy_Replacement_Lens_KlutchWhipTarga3__Clear

@FROGLEEK, I’m good how are you? Raced at the isle of man shortly after seeing you guys in , then broke my arm the weekend after on a big drop I landed badly :-(… Just booked are alps holiday with whiteroomchalet in July 😀

gsp1984
    Free Member

Haha what the hell!!… They never used to be on the site either so they must have looked into it and got stock in! I’ll give them another call

bland

Or have a look on teh Rip n Roll website, they make replacement clear lenses, normally a few £ each, no point spending more

toys19
    Free Member

Or have a look on teh Rip n Roll website, they make replacement clear lenses, normally a few £ each, no point spending more

Bland thanks, thats an awesome website, I was just about to buy a new set of goggles because I could not get spy alloy/targa lenses anywhere. All colours, tear offs, roll offs ! Happy days.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

@gsp All good here – Some seriously good trails in South Wales – when are you and the crew coming? bummer on the broken arm, are you doing the PDS or just going for the crack?
    Thinking Andorra or Austria for my trip this year

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Spy Optics’ is closed to new replies.