Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Springs and things cycles, any experiences?
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Anyone any experiences?
    Not a company I’ve come across before
    Couple of items I’m looking at buying and they are consistently coming out cheapest, although the pricing seems to change regularly – last week it was £46, then £55, back down to £46 and now back up again although even at £55 it’s £4 cheaper than elsewhere but the fluctuations seem odd

Both items I would ideally try on first but can’t find local stockist so internet seems to be only way, (7idp helmet and pads) the returns policy seems to read like they will refund the cost of any returned item, minus their actual postage costs (they offer free postage but it obviously costs them something to post stuff out) which is reasonable enough

racingsnail
    Free Member

I ordered a pair of gloves on Friday for £23. today the price is £35 the £23 has came out of my account and haven’t had any contact yet. So who knows what will happen haven’t heard of them before either.

racingsnail
    Free Member

Got an e-mail today (4 actually) didn’t have the gloves in stock and can’t get them in, refunded without hassle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Springs and things cycles, any experiences?’ is closed to new replies.