Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Spring is officially here. First sighting of the year of…
  • binners

Two blokes sat outside the pub in wifebeaters, shorts, baseball caps, sunglasses and flip flops

Carry on….

😃

Drac

Sounds like February.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Wetherspoons?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The North, innit?

scruff9252

I cycled into the office for a meeting this afternoon in warm, dappled sunshine. There was bird song, the daffs were in full bloom and I rode in wearing rolled up shirt sleeves.

Bloody marvellous it was too!

fasthaggis

Two blokes sat outside the pub in wifebeaters, shorts, baseball caps, sunglasses and flip flops

Newcastle?

🙂

Drac

Not if they’re wearing baseball caps.

toby1

Were you one of them binners? 😉

binners

Middleton. But it could be anywhere in the north. I most certainly wasn’t one of them. I take my sartorial tips from the master. Sunshine means…

scaredypants

@ drac: Not if they’re wearing baseball caps shirts.

GrahamS

Cycling home along the NCN last night and was slightly alarmed by the biblical plague of frogs that had descended onto the path. Must have passed about 60 of them over a couple of miles, all just happily sat in the path or shagging. Had to slow right down to walking pace to avoid running over any lovesick kermits.

Spring I guess.

whitestone
    Free Member

So far this week I’ve had one rabbit, one hare and one wren within 3 metres of me whilst working. Plus lots of curlews flying overhead and a pair of buzzards about 300 metres away.

matt_outandabout

The swans have nested on the University lake. #springhassprung

tjagain

Swans nesting under the bridge by my house – on a pile of rubbish and living on a diet of fags and chips

matt_outandabout

Sounds like the average Edinburgh resident TJ…

MoreCashThanDash

First ice cream van sightings today

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I like the tension between the waining savagery of winter and the hopeful rebirth of spring, at this time of year there’s always one last swipe of Jack frosts icy claw for the waking world to endure. Like the innocence and purity of the joyful gambolling of the first spring lambs right under the wheels of the gritter.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Down langsett Res

Frogs hundreds of emails shaggin like rabbits

No rabbits

CountZero

I’ve got violets, primroses and cowslips out in the garden at the moment, and a little Acer I bought last year is in leaf, while my big tree is barely showing the buds. My Apple tree is starting to come into leaf as well. The hedgehogs are always around.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Bumblebees, butterflies and buzzards galore in Friston yesterday.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I think I saw some bluebells yesterday too.

votchy
    Free Member

Predictive text at its finest

hundreds of emails shaggin like rabbits

😀

kazafaza
    Free Member

spring

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Spring is officially here. First sighting of the year of…’ is closed to new replies.