Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Spotted: Eye Catching Bikes Of Sea Otter
  • stwhannah

Hannah is out at the Sea Otter Classic in California, USA. It’s a four day festival of racing and a huge expo area. There are races for ever …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Spotted: Eye Catching Bikes Of Sea Otter

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

pictonroad

That Ritchey Ultra is 🤌

barney
    Free Member

Some cool looking stufff there. Even the Terrortrike ™. Reach measurements (on the top few) are pretty pointless without indications of size tho… 🙂

tazzymtb

missed the pauls components/oddity cycles titanium sexyness…

booooo and shame…..

mick_r

Thanks for posting the interesting stuff!

mildred

Name that tyre.

Onza “Racing Porcupine” circa 1997 ish…

I’m sure I won some of these at a NEMBA or NAMBS or Diamond Back Sportage downhill event, or similar. I got a lot of popping off the rim no matter how hard I pumped them up. Very grippy whilst upright but unpredictable when on the edges.

stwhannah

@tazzymtb I did indeed miss it. It was in a beer garden, which clearly we were too busy to go into and then when we had time to go looking we couldn’t find it! The place is HUGE.

@mick_r
    glad you like this stuff! The place was so huge I decided to ignore most of the big brand stuff because they send out press releases to everyone anyway, and give some coverage of the things that aren’t in the inbox of every journo in the world.

@barney
    the Marino is a one off, but Kai was pretty tall. My notes are incomplete on the Bitchn, and the Contra is a large.

rhayter

I love that there’s so much experimentation, shed-built bikes and tinkering going on. Feels a bit like the 90s again (or maybe that’s just ‘cos you showed us that Yeti Ultimate and Palmers’ DH bike…)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.