Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Spotify playlist suggestions thread
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’ll start off with Nightmares on Wax’s list:

Warp Records:

And Mungo’s HiFi:

dumbbot
    Free Member

This is a playlist I created for my local climbing wall as I was sick of the same repetitive, infantile shite.

With obvious parameters of being ‘safe’ no swears for the kids, well over 2,000 hand picked tracks…

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Nice. I do find myself slipping down the Spotify wormhole and getting stuck listening to people’s playlists. Cheers!

donks
    Free Member

Yay, mungos Hi Fi. My reggae mix has a load of mungos plus hempolics.

blitz

@ Aphex_2k

If you like those, one of my fav playlists is one called “ninja tune / trip hop / chillout”. Really nice mix of stuff and not really a duff track.

tripsterpete
    Free Member

Myron and E

Then hit up their radio selection

It’ been this summer’ sitting by the pool selection!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

blitz I love music, full stop

From banging techno to WW2/Big Band its all got memories of nights out, or the Sunday mornings at my grandparent’s house. I’ve had housemates questioning my need to play drum and bass at 8am….Or the appropriateness of Devilman’s “bars” when the kids might listen in…..

wrightyson
    Free Member

Those Spotify links are cool. The fact you can scroll through the tracks within the page. My phone is still connected to the speaker in dear daughter’s room so she’ll be getting a blast of something random shortly!

isto
    Free Member

Good idea for a thread, I have added all of the above which should keep me going for a while.

I have lots of different playlists for different types of music and occasions. One I am pleased with, but still adding to, is this alternative hip hop one. It’s probably not extremely alternative (before I get lambasted) but there is no Kanye, Jay Z or any such shite.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Anything with Roots Manuva in has to be worth a listen.

Defected Records and some funky house anyone?

Lover’s rock reggae?

Craig Charles Funk and Soul

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Spotify playlist suggestions thread’ is closed to new replies.