Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spotify played me something
  • toby1

on one of my daily mixes yesterday, it was so good i played it twice and then forgot to ‘heart’ it. They mix has refreshed since yesterday, I recall little about it other than it had a 4-5 word title and was an instrumental the artist was a women’s name and it was kind of orchestral and maybe a bit dancey.

I can’t see a way to interrogate spotify about what it was, I’m more looking for a way to get them to tell me what is was than suggestions from the floor, any ideas?

I’ve just looked on the Spotify community and you’re out of luck, it’s gawn for good

ricko1984
    Free Member

There’s probably tonnes of artists that fit the bill, but sounds like Anna Meredith

whatgoesup

Linky

@Toby1
    Would this funny workaround for you ?

toby1

@markwsf bingo, perfect thanks loads!

Mary Lattimore

jonnyrobertson

If that workaround above doesn’t work you may find yourself coming across it on a future daily mix. Despite the size of my ‘library’ on Spotify I do find the daily mixes are pretty repetitive playing the same songs from the same artists more often than not. However I’d wager that the link above will do the trick and I’ll be bearing that one in mind myself so cheers markwsf!

ricko1984
    Free Member

Oh yeah I like that latest album

reluctantjumper

Ooh, I like that. Added to my chillout playlist.

grum
    Free Member

Reminds me a bit of a group called Clogs, worth checking them out too.

spooky_b329

I see you are sorted. There is another option for Android (or at least Pixel) phones, but I think it only picks up songs from other sources, it seems to ignore music spotify streams to my van and house stereo, but creates a history when listening to the radio etc. If this feature is switched on you normally see what is playing on your lock screen.

Open your phone’s Settings app.
    Tap Sound and vibration Advanced. Now Playing. …
    Tap Now Playing History.
    If you’ve listened to any songs, you get a list of songs that have played.
    To share a song or listen to it in a music app, tap the song.

phil5556

Set up a last.fm account and link it to Scrobble from Spotify.

I forget that it’s there until the rare occasion that I want to look for something that I’ve heard recently 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Spotify played me something’ is closed to new replies.