Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • spotify – give me some search suggestions
  • avdave2

As above

Bruce Springsteen at the moment before that Marty Robbins and before that The Byrds. So what next?

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

spotify:album:2P7dHtIiFmWTz8WIWcMMAI

if you like Bruce you'll love the above. Brilliant.

avdave2

How do I actually use that rumbledethumps?

iDave
    Free Member

t-bone burnette

Kit
    Free Member

have you guys reinstalled Spotify recently? As an existing member (but can't remember my login) I can't get back onto it following a Windows reinstall. New members have to go on some extensive waiting list…

Raindog
    Free Member

Looking at what you've recently sampled I heartily suggest The Felice Brothers.

avdave2

Kit I've got invites left if that would help you.

avdave2

Nice idea Raindog – heard them on R2 a while back and liked what I heard.

Raindog
    Free Member

aye, top band…

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

avdave2

just copy the above url i have pasted into the search bar in Spotify and it will show up.

otherwise its: Chuck Ragan – Feast or Famine

Don't know why, but he reminds me of the boss!

theflatboy
    Free Member

Kit – Member

have you guys reinstalled Spotify recently? As an existing member (but can't remember my login) I can't get back onto it following a Windows reinstall. New members have to go on some extensive waiting list…

check this

avdave2

theflatboy don't know if you've got your b back but if not open character map and copy a b from there and past in as required. I'm currently using that method for v. Would be v of course that's gone so I have to right click every time I need to paste it in.

Kit
    Free Member

I found out my old login 😀 but thanks for the tips.

sideshowdave
    Free Member

try The Hold Steady

CountZero

Wait for Cerys Matthews to come back on 6Music next week, listen for a few days and make lots of notes about what she plays. That should open up lots of new avenues to explore. Works for me.

walla24
    Free Member

hello, did i hear someone has an invite spare?!? been waiting for aaaaaages!
    i would be massively happy if you could mail one to jhw7@aber.ac.uk pretty please

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘spotify – give me some search suggestions’ is closed to new replies.