sportstracker* numptiness – post the unexpected

Home Forum Chat Forum sportstracker* numptiness – post the unexpected

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • sportstracker* numptiness – post the unexpected
  • Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

The millions of radio masts on the Solway coast, made me three day ride look impressively longer than it actually was on my wireless computer.

Not a software issue but I was a bit surprised to see my max speed as 87.5mph 😯

Either I’m a cycling god or there was a “glitch”

antigee

*other software may suffer similar “user” problems and i declare that though i ticked the box i didn’t actually read the terms and conditions

todays 30minute run

think it has an error in it – says that at one point i was over 500ft below sealevel = impossible as i got home bone dry – bit worried about the bends but a quick check and looks like stopped touring – thank god that was close

i guess could be due to the solar flares – i do remember back in the 70’s that not being able to see your feet was a bit of a problem and not being capable to give an exact location or direction was a lifestyle issue and wouldn’t have expected technology to have genuinely emulated this but maybe its the market

…anymore similar numptytech?

Premier Icon MrGreedy
    Subscriber

I’ve managed a max HR of over 300 on a couple of occasions on group rides in the past, presumably when someone else was on the same channel.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

impossible as i got home bone dry – bit worried about the bends

😆 Good work, sir.

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

Dead Sea’s 400+ metres below sea level – maybe you were there ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘sportstracker* numptiness – post the unexpected’ is closed to new replies.