Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sports direct bargains
  • leythervegas
    Free Member

Nice top, also comes in red and black, not tried it on the bike yet but feels pretty good quality, cost £9!

These look great for flat pedals, I’ve worn my old simple trainers out and been wearing running trainers so these look perfect and where only £12

acehtn
    Free Member

Managed to wring over 3 seasons of DH racing out of a pair of Airwalks, bit sponge like in the wet 🙂 but for the discounted price couldn’t fault them.
    Worked well for me with flat pedals.

NormalMan

I’d just killed a pair of Airwalk after about 2 years of abuse so ordered the ones with a bit of ankle padding for £16.99 and they arrived yesterday. First ride this morning and I’m well pleased with them.

Deveron53
    Free Member

I found some RonHill trackster clones by Karrimor. In fluo yellow! Part of my Retrobike outfit along with fluo yellow Bolle Edges I picked up NOS from a dusty old sports shop.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Duplicate post!

PiknMix
    Free Member

Just got Mrs Pik some walking boots from there, I completely laughed at her when she suggested trying there. More fool me, they were a bargain.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

got a pair of half cab airwalks from there for about £25 at the beginning of the year work well with my flats and the extra ankle padding is good for taking the sting out of stone/stick strikes.

leythervegas
    Free Member

These do seem very padded around the ankle, feel very secure on. Hoping they are pretty waterproof too.

atlaz
    Free Member

half cab airwalks

Do you mean Vans?

uwe-r
    Free Member

I am no stranger to cheap ass sports/bike gear but prefer Aldi to Mike Ashley’s awful Sport Direct chain. Decathlon is also cheap but a bit random. The Muddy Fox brand clip MTB shoes are clearly not fit for purpose on close inspection and some of the clothing is low grade plastic. Karrimor is in the process of being sold out as a brand where he attaches the name to any old far east tat now.

Trainers look ok though and I am sure there is some gold in them there hills somewhere.

BoardinBob

Their camping section always has a few bargains. Their dry bags are cheap and completely waterproof.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sports direct bargains’ is closed to new replies.