splitting road and hardtail! campag, hope, manitou etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale splitting road and hardtail! campag, hope, manitou etc

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • splitting road and hardtail! campag, hope, manitou etc
  • djc1245

Interested in the 9 speed rear mech. Checked out the link to pictures but i’m started to wonder if you have some sort of fetish for mechs…millions of mech pics!!!

iridebikes

Hah, oops, I do like mechs, but that want what I was after. Shall I just email you a couple of pics? It’s the one on the top row, 2nd from right

damascus

Help for next time.

Download the photo bucket app on your phone. Upload a picture then cut and paste the img code on here from photobucket. When you submit the page the link brings up the picture.

damascus

Do you have any road drop bars from the strip down? I’m after some 44 or 46 non carbon ones with a shallow drop.

Cheers

iridebikes

Thanks, I’ll try that when I get home

iridebikes

I have some aluminium, itm bars. I’m nut sure of the sizes, but can check when I get home

iridebikes

OPEN TO OFFERS!

Hi I have the following to sell, I’m splitting my road bike, and hard tail. I go away tomorrow
    night, but anything bought before then, I can send this afternoon, or tomorrow. I only have a smart phone at the moment, and don’t know how to post pictures from it, but I can email any you want.

Road
    Itm spider road forks – £30

I have a full 9 speed grupset, which would be good to sell together, but I can split.

Campagnolo chorus 9 speed stis, in good condition £90

Campangnolo 9 speed rear mech £30

Seam force from mech £20

Seam force chain set and bottom bracket in good condition, with loads of life left in the chain rings,. The retaining bolt on the non drive side is slightly damaged, but it doesn’t affect anything else,, and still works perfectly £75

Campagnolo record brakes, I’m not sure of the year, but they are similar to these
    http://www.bikepartsplace.com/discount/brake-caliper-set-f-and-r-centaur-silver/ £75 posted

Bianchi/miche hubs on Ambrose 23 rims £ 80 posted

Mountain bike stuff

2012 Manitou minute pro forks, white, 120 mm travel, 20mm through axle, in OK condition, the paint s a bit tatty. They function perfectly. £150

Nuke proof warhead stem, 50mm, black in good condition £25 posted

Hope pro 2 front hub, 20mm bolt through adaptors, on a dt
    Swiss xr4.20 rim. In good condition. £60

Hope pro 2 rear hub, on a sun mtx rim. It has a 10mm bolt up rear axle, the hub is gold, and the rim is plain black, with no stickers. £ 75

9 speed xt rear mech, like . £20

That’s all for now, thanks

Andy

sambob

Could I have pictures of the Nukeproof stem please? Email in profile.

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

Hi mate, YGM re the Campag/SRAM groupset

iridebikes

The bulletproof stem is now sold!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘splitting road and hardtail! campag, hope, manitou etc’ is closed to new replies.