Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Spider id and explanation of behaviour please
  • scaredypants

Cut the grass today for the 1st time this year

As I put on one of my shoes that have been outside on a rack all winter (I did shake them but very well obviously) I got a sharp pain in my big toe. After a proper shaking I found a wasp and a spider in there – both alive. I’m assuming it was the wasp that stung me as the spider’s tiny, but feel free to tell me hoe long I have to live 😥

Anyhow, what’s this then ?
    can’t find it on a chart – is it a baby ? (not robin, I don’t think)

Next question, WTF were they both doing in there – some interbreeding to create a superspecies to take over the earth ?

radioactive sexy shoe party spider by scaredypants, on Flickr

MrNutt
    Free Member

its a young woodlouse eating spider, I trust you killed the bastard?

the bite WILL get suprisingly large, continue to itch and potentially become infected.

I had a problem with them for 3 years due to the proliferation of woodchip below my 1st floor apartment.

They are the asbo hoodie scum of the uk arachnid population.

scaredypants

this means I’m not going to get superpowers, doesn’t it? 🙁

so why was it shagging a wasp in my shoe ? I’m not accepting coincidence

(feels like a wasp sting ad no obv sign of a bite btw)

MrNutt
    Free Member

because they are both hateful scum and, actually I have no idea why anything would be hiding in your shoe

scaredypants

Fear not MrNutt – both are now very poorly

CountZero

Next question, WTF were they both doing in there – some interbreeding to create a superspecies to take over the earth ?

Something that flies and can bite and sting with extreme predjudice; not a nice combination!

unovolo
    Free Member

Both there waiting to rape a Ladybird,you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,collateral damage.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Spider id and explanation of behaviour please’ is closed to new replies.