Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Spesh Command Post search help pls
  • deano8
    Free Member

Bottom line, I’d like the 330mm 75mm drop Backlite version but I’ve contacted one of the concept stores wjo said they cant help. given some excuses etc. Ive googled away but can’t find a shop and their websites say “not available for shipping:(
    Does anyone have any idea’s or contacts or just better with search engines than me!
    If I can’t find one then i will be buying a ks dropzone from the Germans.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I have one at 75mm but i only managed to get hold of it because i got in touch directly with the importer who just happened to have one under his desk as a potential warranty replacement (apparently they are fitted as standard to some women’s bikes).
    They don’t import them to the UK for whatever stupid reasoning, so i would suggest looking at US online dealers and paying for international delivery.

deano8
    Free Member

Thank you, have tried that already but they all read, “not available for shipping”
    Do you have the number for the importer?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    orangeboy
    Free Member

Specialized dealers from outside the uk are not allowed to ship to uk or any other country other than there home market.
    Have any friends in other parts of the world ?

Or maybe eBay worldwide

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Not to hand I’m afraid, the concept store in Chester put me in touch with the chap. Let me go find the receipt and ill get back to you.

Tracey

Theres a 31.6 on Ebay in Us at the moment. We have bought them from US and Australia for our girls

All you need here

SPECIALIZED UK, LTD.
    29 Barwell Business Park
    Leatherhead Road, Chessington Surrey
    KT9 2NY
    Great Britain
    Tel: +44 (0)20 8391 3500
    Fax: +44 (0)20 8391 3501
    E-mail: sales@specializeduk.com
    E-mail: customerservice@specializeduk.com

deano8
    Free Member

Thanks to everyone for your advice 🙂
    Seems mad that Specialized don’t sell all their products in this country though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Spesh Command Post search help pls’ is closed to new replies.