Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Spendy PSA: 2014 Kona Process 134 £1500 @ Winstanleys
  • crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

A bit of a leap from the 10 quid SIS tablets I posted, or the 17 quid Stoker lid I bought from another PSA, but given how on-trend and highly regarded it is I’m surprised there’s any left to discount, let alone in all sizes and if youre in the market for a 1.5K bike this must be worth considering?

http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/66542/Kona_Process_134_2014_Bike

kimbers

I’ve got a 153 and I’m still tempted by that !

amplebrew

Winstanleys are a great shop, I bought my old Kona Unit from them and had no issues. The bike arrived safe and sound and really quickly.

You do need to call or e-mail them though to confirm stock before ordering.

nuke

Was very tempted by Process 134 but at £2200 it really didn’t seem good VFM with the spec on it and I wasn’t keen on hauling 33.2lb of bike around. Spec is fairly similar to a Trance 27.5 3 priced at £1500 so seems to me the reduced price is probably the price it should have been…Trance still going to be a lot lighter though (the cheaper Trance 4 is apparently sub 30lb so I expect the Trance 3 to be a bit lighter still)

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Christ when did 2k bikes get deore?

tomhoward

Christ when did 2k bikes get deore?

2013 Saracen ariel 141 had altus shifters, rrp £2249.99…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

to be fair rutland have just got the 29er Satori back in, which has SLX for the same money 😉

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/290663/products/kona-2014-satori-29-inch-full-suspension-mountain-bike.aspx

tomcrow99

They’ve had those cheap Kona’s for months. I got a 153 for £1850 back in September. Cracking deal, the near identical 2015 bike is a grand more currently. Was tempted to get the 134 and upgrade with 150 pikes and lighter wheels but decided id save the hassle and just pay a bit more for the 153. Great bikes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Spendy PSA: 2014 Kona Process 134 £1500 @ Winstanleys’ is closed to new replies.