Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Specialized Welcomes Jared Graves to the Team
  • cokie

So, Jared left Yeti after over a decade riding with them. He’s just been signed to Specialized- this will massively help their presence on the Enduro scene.
    I wish him all the best!

MORE HERE

cokie

Oops! Surprised the other thread didn’t get much love.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Even as someone who has, until recently, owned several Specializeds, I always feel like when Specialized sign a rider there’s some amount of swindling, underhand dealing and offering mega-bucks going on.

zelak999
    Free Member

It makes me sad, Yeti seem so cool and Specialized just seem like a big corporate monster.
    I bet he got a big pay rise though! He does deserve that.

jemima
    Free Member

Hopefully he doesn’t have a repeat of Gwin’s first year on Specialized. I doubt he will. Fair play to the man.

sharkattack

You’ll be able to hear him coming a mile away when his plastic BB starts creaking.

I’m a Grave’s fan though, he’s a total beast and a good laugh. I’m surprised he couldn’t win a WC DH though when he made it his main focus.

bigjim

as someone put it on pinkbike, if he doesn’t win it’s the bike, if he does it’s because he could win on anything.

That freewheel he’s got sounds terrible

joefm

Yeah terrible bikes…??

He’ll do just fine. Can’t blame anyone for taking a bigger wage particularly in this sport.

Not sure I get the hate on specialized if I’m honest.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Welcomes Jared Graves to the Team’ is closed to new replies.