Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Specialized SWAT
  • LMT
    Free Member

The little frame compartment, just wondered if anyone has a bike with it? And how much stuff can you fit in it? Or does no one bother with it as a rucksack will do?

nixie

It’s not that little. Friends one is the while down tube. There are some special pouches you fill and slide in to aid recovery. He has a 650b tune and all his tools in it I think.

Kuco

I had it on my Camber. Found very useful could fit a spare tube,multi tool, 2Xtyre levers, 2X air cyclinders.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Mine has pump tube some other little bits in it and the bottle on top.

I will do anything to ride without a pack and the swat  box makes it easy

LMT
    Free Member

I was hoping it would fit a 29er or 650b plus tube, tyre levers, mini pump??

Just need back pack for jelly babies then!

cjr61

I’ve got one on my Fuse. Brilliant and helps me ride pack less. Tube is strapped to the saddle rails but tools, CO2, waterproof and food in the SWAT locker!

Tracey

Tube, levers, pump, gas canisters X 2, big packet of Haribos and my bikini in Finale last year.

Wally

My next frame will be SWAT. Sounds very useful. Hate backpacks. Stumpjumper probably.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Godawful gimmicky stupid additional weight. Makes me sad when people like them.

mickmcd
    Free Member

I was hoping it would fit a 29er or 650b plus tube, tyre levers, mini pump??

I get 2 tubes a pump a lightweight jacket 1 small bottle of whisky £7.50 a multitool , i can gert a c02 in there if i can be arsed,

basically its how you pack the tubes that frees up more room

most of my mates have a backpack that weighs more than their **** bike

nosedive
    Free Member

Tube, 2 x big co2, inflator, tyre levers, multi tool and a couple of bars in mine. 0.7 litre water bottle in the cage and chain tool in the top cap. Rarely ride with a pack anymore its great

SirHC

-Car key (velcro’d to swat door)

-Energy gel

-Skittles

-Co2 & inflator

Multi tool is stashed in the headtube, chain links in the head tube.

Could do with adding a dynaplug kit

warns74
    Free Member

Easily get 4 decent sized slices of chocolate cake in mine.

johnw1984
    Free Member

One of the things I miss on my Stumpy! Didn’t realise how handy it was till I didn’t have it 🙁

oikeith

I fit a 29er tube, pump, tyre levers, tyre slugs and tools, mech hanger, gear cable in mine with space then to stuff a jacket or some food. Bottle in the cage and I am away.

Being a Specialized SWAT whore now, I have just picked up the bib short with the rear pockets so for longer rides or hot riders I can take an extra bottle in the bib under my riding shirt. I really hate when I have to ride with a hip pack or back pack!

nealglover
    Free Member

Godawful gimmicky stupid additional weight.

I love  mine. Simple and means I don’t need to stuff pockets or carry a bag/pack.

Makes me sad when people like them.

Cool.

Unexpected bonus 👍

chrismac

Found mine really useful. But it didnt replace the need for a bag. Thats mainly because anything more than an hour and a single water bottle wont cut it for me. So I still needed a bag but a much smaller one as it only really needed to carry the bladder and first aid kit not much else.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Specialized SWAT’ is closed to new replies.