Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon EVO
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

has anybody got one of these? ok at 3800 its quite expensive in the grand scheme of things but im really liking the look of them, spec wise they seem pretty tops, its pretty darned light at 26.4lbs for a 150mm travel bike and i can get a hefty discount off spesh stuff too…..

is this a great all round bike? im seriously considering swapping my current bike for one, its got a lot of kit on it and wouldnt really need to buy much else to make it perfect, its even got tubeless ready wheels which are suppose to be pretty good…i have ridden (not owned) an older 140mm stumpy and thought they climbed/descended well.

any thoughts or pics appreciated – its the 2012 one im looking at in that rather vibrant neon green colour scheme

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I’ve got an ally one on demo over the weekend.
    It shouldn’t be too dissimaler.
    I’ll let you know.

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

I have one.
    Done three 3 to 4 hour rides so far and no complaints. Very stable dh and corners very well due to low bb and very low standover. 67ha gives it the edge on steeper trails without affecting climbing too much. Jumps very well and feels stable in the air. Easy to pick the front up and manual at speed and is pretty rapid due to the low weight for a 150mm travel.
    Only negative is the odd pedal strike due to the low bb.

Rickos
    Free Member

MBR testing one in next months issue.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I very nearly went for one over my Nomad C, not actually sure why I didn’t in the end, it was a lovely bike.

If it helps anyone, I had a contact who could get them at £500 off retail, which I am lead to believe is a bit of a deal as no-one was discounting them at all? Not sure if thats the case any more, but if it helps someone then bonus 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon EVO’ is closed to new replies.