Specialized Hotrock Frame and Forks for sale, 10" frame suitable for 20" wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Specialized Hotrock Frame and Forks for sale, 10" frame suitable for 20" wheels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Specialized Hotrock Frame and Forks for sale, 10" frame suitable for 20" wheels
  • Premier Icon PePPeR
    Subscriber

I have a little Specialized Hotrock Alloy Frame and Forks for sale, it is a 10″ frame and is for 20″ wheels.

This will need some serious TLC but would make a lovely bike again as the Frame and Forks are great quality, my son had used and used this bike and it shows, with chips and scratches everywhere. It will also need a new Frame saver as on our last time out at Cannock the rear mech failed and we ended up singlespeeding it for the rest of the day!

Photo courtesy of FlickR

Price £25 I can sort posting out which would be around £14.00 but I travel around the country a fair bit so could perhaps drop it off and make it more economical to restore to its former glory. Of course if someone wants to pick it up, then I live between Banbury and Warwick, just off the M40.

This would make a great bike for someone’s kid on a budget rather than having to buy a Halfrods clunker.

Premier Icon PePPeR
    Subscriber

Anybody fancy this little bike?

barti77

Hi, do you still have the frame for sale? I would love to by it.

I do have a shipping adress in the UK where you could post the frame to.

Barti77

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Hotrock Frame and Forks for sale, 10" frame suitable for 20" wheels’ is closed to new replies.