Specialized Camber PF30 BB….

Home Forum Bike Forum Specialized Camber PF30 BB….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Specialized Camber PF30 BB….
  • bigyinn

You’re the bike mekanick, you tell us? ๐Ÿ˜†

LoCo

Call Specialized UK, to double check

Murray

It’s BB30 on my 2012 carbon Camber 29

Premier Icon michaelbowden
    Subscriber

My 2012 carbon stumpy is PF30

PeterPoddy

……is it a special one or will any PF 30 fit? There’s an FSA one on Wiggle that says it only fits certain cranks and Specialized seem to suggest its a custom BB

Any ideas?

PeterPoddy

It’s BB30 on my 2012 carbon Camber

Deffo a PF30 on this one. I’ve already got it out and measured the shell (46mm)
    I’m just unsure if the BB is specific to the crank (SRAM/truvativ) or not and will the FSA one work…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rorschach

Fsa seals don’t like playing with SRAM chainsets.But there’s nothing to stop you (carefully) removing the seals from the original SRAM bb and using them.There’s nothing to stop you drifting out the old bearings (hot water on the old plastic shell helps) and just replacing them with some 9806’s offa the bay either.

willjones

slight hijack – any of you lot been able to remove the locking nut thing off the RH crank arm? I am tearing my (remaining) hair out. All I want to do is replace chainrings and clean and tighten the bb.

orangeboy

All you should need to do is remove the arm Useing the self extracting bolt
    If the left arm comes off tap the axle through to remove the drive side arm from the bike.

The newer ones have the self exstractor on the drive side just undo the inner part 8 or 10 mm Allen key
    The last few I’ve seen have been silly tight

willjones

Ok, I’ve been a bit shy of giving the big allen bolt some stick – guess it’s that size for a reason…

orangeboy

Your Ment to tighten them up to 48-54 nm from memory buts its printed on the bolt
    Just leave alone the side that says do not remove

PeterPoddy

Fsa seals don’t like playing with SRAM chainsets.But there’s nothing to stop you (carefully) removing the seals from the original SRAM bb and using them.There’s nothing to stop you drifting out the old bearings (hot water on the old plastic shell helps) and just replacing them with some 9806’s offa the bay either.

Cheers. That clears it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Camber PF30 BB….’ is closed to new replies.