Specialized BigHit 2, Small, Black.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Specialized BigHit 2, Small, Black.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Specialized BigHit 2, Small, Black.
  • courier

1100 OBO for this 2006 Big Hit.

Specialized BigHit which I have ridden for two seasons. Ideal Alps or first DH bike. Over the last two years it has been well maintained and heavily upgraded. Spec as follows:

Fork – Boxxer Team, with new (08) damper cartridge, serviced end of season, supplied with Medium and Soft springs.
    Rear Shock – Fox Vanilla, recently serviced, custom valved by PUSH industries, TITANIUM spring.
    Wheels – Mavic EX721 rims (black), DT spokes, Middleburn front hub (red), Specialized Stout rear hub (135mm). Maxxis Minion tyres (in good condition).
    Groupset – Shimano LX cranks + BB, E13 Chaindevice and Bashguard, SRAM X0 Rear drl., SRAM road cassette (12-25)
    Shifter – SRAM X9
    Seatpost – Stock Specialized
    Saddle – 4ZA racing
    Handlebars – FSA Gravity Lights 770mm (2008)
    Stem – Stock Truvativ
    Headset – Hope
    Brakes – Avid Juicy 5s, with new pads.
    Grips – DMR lockons.
    Pedals – Available with shimano SPDs or shimano DX flats – your choice!

Total weight is an impressive 41lbs – and still strong.

The bike is in good condition – the obvious scrapes and scratches but nothing serious, the pictures give a very good idea. Wheels and rotors are true. Rims have some scratches but are dent free. Mechanically the bike is in great shape – recently serviced with new pads, gear cable, chain and cassette. In short, its a lot better than they come out of the box. Suspension is set up for a 150lbs rider, and geometry is adjustable.

Please note: 26inch rear wheel, not the old huckers favourite 24! Although you could fit one if you really wanted (please dont!)

I WILL NOT be breaking the bike for parts, please do not email parts enquiries.

Premier Icon geoffj

please email me price got a very interested freind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Specialized BigHit 2, Small, Black.’ is closed to new replies.