Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Special Forces Issue Camelbak Stealth Black Bag
  • mrlebowski
    Free Member

I made mine, Long career SOF, Ran my team in JSOTF. Who cares right? It is online. I can sh1t all over UK SOF from operational experience but I am a guest in this country so do not worry dude.

Olly
    Free Member

To be fair to Sean Bean in Ronin, he couldve just been looking confused because of the way DeNiro was pronouncing Hereford.

Heyfud. Where the hell is Heyfud?

footflaps

Missed BnQ and DFS out of it too.

I have a friend who worked “behind the lines” at BnQ, he still can’t talk about the things he saw there – not sure he’ll get over it.

natrix
    Free Member

nv

Some ‘Gucci’ Night Vision goggles to go with your SF issue bags………..

politecameraaction
    Free Member

I have a friend who worked “behind the lines” at BnQ, he still can’t talk about the things he saw there – not sure he’ll get over it.

My uncle used to be special ops at Allied. The carpet bombing changed him for life.

funkrodent

To be fair to Sean Bean in Ronin, he couldve just been looking confused because of the way DeNiro was pronouncing Hereford.

We really missed a trick locating the moustache mob in Hereford. With Worcester just down the road we could have been running rings round the yanks for years

squirrelking
    Free Member

Say that in Glasgow and let me know how you get on. Better yet, film it.

somafunk

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that the special forces have uprated ballistic bladders, after all they do have a reputation for hard drinking.

lightfighter762 – Do you have an uprated ballistic bladder?, can you hold your water throughout strenuous activities or do you find it leaks none the less.

reeksy

I hope the posters in this thread are aware they’re being talked about in another thread.

So just wondered over to the bike forum for a bit of sanity and found this.👍

avdave2

I hope the posters in this thread are aware they’re being talked about in another thread.

Yes, and by a man who really does own an automatic weapon! 😊

funkmasterp

Is behind the lines the haft of the spear?

Cougar

My uncle used to be special ops at Allied. The carpet bombing changed him for life.

Hey, my uncle was there too! He came back with PTSD, these days he just stays in the house getting under everyone’s feet.

thols2

Are CamelBak still owned by a company that sponsors the NRA? I used to buy CamelBaks, stopped buying their products when they sold out.

burko73

I stop buying things when they sell out too. Peanut butter from Waitrose is taking ages to restock post brexit.

maccruiskeen

but what’s an “assault vest” when it’s at home

You get one free with a slab of Stella whenever theres a cup final on tv

dudeofdoom

Think of a waist coat with more pockets and attachment points and space to clip the water bottle into the back of.

It’s got a lot of the molle (sort of webbing) on it so you can attach additional pockets and a handy handle on the back for making you easier to grab and some have a hidden holster built in.

Usually has the term tactical attached to the blurb, everyone likes that word.

Great for outdoorsy people who like to carry lots of toys, or assault embassy’s in their spare time.

mert
    Free Member

This thread reminds me of a tweet i saw the other day referring to “US Gravy Seals” and “Meal Team 6”.

That made me smile too.

natrix
    Free Member

My uncle used to be special ops at Allied

They were some tough times, my Brother-in-Law was in that mob, came out a rug addict………….

fasthaggis

Oi,no need to pile on.

boblo
    Free Member

This thread reminds me of a tweet i saw the other day referring to “US Gravy Seals” and “Meal Team 6”.

Dont forget ‘Semper Pie’. That made me laugh… It was used around 06/01 a couple of years ago…

johnx2
    Free Member

Brother-in-Law was in that mob, came out a rug addict…

That’s going to kilim one day

ElShalimo

Any vest this guys wears

dhague

There appears to be an eeb that goes perfectly with this Camelbak.

From the description:

Stealth Bomber B52 Electric Bike.Here for sale we have my 72v stealth bomber b52 please do not get these confused with the chinese clones models please do your research these are made in australia and get there name after the stealth bomber plane they move stealth as the motor is that fast and quiet.

stealth bomber b52 with carbon affect frame

9 speed sequential gearbox sr suntour

72v 20ah battery currently on bike

12000watt motor tuneable between 5000w-12000w

sabvaton 72150 150amp controller with bluetooth dongle and heads up display unit mounted to bars also useable on iphone or smart phone to tune the bike to suit.

ohlins front forks with adjustable rebound and firm and sriff settings may have spare shock pump knocking around odi rubber mounts

carbon fork guards

dnm performabce rear shock adjustable hard soft settings fast and slow rebound

running very plush no leaks ect

red hope tech 3 adjustable brakes twin pot calipers braided hoses for good stopping power bled with 5.1 performance fluid

teyssor high rise performabce bars

intense mag 30 mtb dh 24 inch wheels these wheels are bombproof

duro razorback 3.0 knobbly tyres

camo charge spoon seat

tiogra rear fender

has 5 modes on a switch on the bars 1 been least agressive 5 being suicide mode

Stealth Bomber B52 Electric Bike

chakaping
    Free Member

There appears to be an eeb that goes perfectly with this Camelbak.

Does look very tactical. Why is there nothing on the end of the seatpost though?

reeksy

Yes, and by a man who really does own an automatic weapon! 😊

Nice 👍

v7fmp

has 5 modes on a switch on the bars 1 been least agressive 5 being suicide mode

Suicide mode you say…. i assume he has never tried it, cos you know… he would be dead?

White saddle? Needs more black. Oh and much more velcro.

IdleJon

Think of a waist coat with more pockets and attachment points and space to clip the water bottle into the back of.

It’s got a lot of the molle (sort of webbing) on it so you can attach additional pockets and a handy handle on the back for making you easier to grab and some have a hidden holster built in.

Worn to look as if you know your way around your weapon but actually everyone thinks you’re going birdwatching.

https://www.bigpockets.com/

5plusn8
    Free Member

Dont forget ‘Semper Pie’. That made me laugh… It was used around 06/01 a couple of years ago…

And y’all qaeda  

from the Ammon Bundy sect of right wing ****

peekay

I stop buying things when they sell out too. Peanut butter from Waitrose is taking ages to restock post brexit.

There are real supply issues at the moment.

I tried to buy some Oxo cubes, but they were out of stock.

boxelder

I tried to buy some Oxo cubes, but they were out of stock.

Only got yourself to blame if you failed to stock pile……

Merak

To the regiment!!!

honourablegeorge

chakaping

Not much to add at this point, but what’s an “assault vest” when it’s at home (from the listing)?

I think it’s a PC term for “wifebeater”

natrix
    Free Member

That’s going to kilim one day

It got his mate Walter Wall, the carpet fitter…………

burntembers

To the regiment!!!

I wish I was there! 🙂

I wish I was there! 🙂

You mean you weren’t on the balcony?

natrix
    Free Member

camo

Harry_the_Spider

There’s a place near Oldham that sells all of this kind of stuff.

I could tell you where it is… but… you know…

Poopscoop

@natrix

Lol, I’m keeping that pic!

somafunk

I think I’ve found lightfighter762 in training mode

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.