• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by poah.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • spank spike vibrocore
  • pondy
    Free Member

following my thread about hope bars Ive decided to move away from carbon. these have caught my eye, my usual bars are 20mm rise, these come in 15 or 30, i have a short steerer tube on my forks which means i have one 5mm spacer, im not sure if i should go for a 15 or 30mm rise, i could put my spacer above my stem and this would put my in the same ball part hight wise as i was with my previous bar, ive looked at pics online of the 30mm rise and run thought the rise looked abit daft, probably just me, does any have these who would be kind enough to provide a picture?

STATO
    Free Member

Im not convinced there is a standard way to compare 2 bars just by rise alone. Plenty of companies seem to have the bar rolled forward of back compared to eachother based on the angle markings on the bar, so rise is never what they say by the time you have adjusted to suit your preference for rearward and upward sweep.

I have 2 sets of vibrocore bars, 50mm rise (which looks huge) and 15mm (which is does not look like a lot unsurprisingly). While I dislike the feel of bars that are too high, too low is worse IMO. Vibrocore is great though, very interested in seeing reviews of the vibrocore rims they are bringing out.

CheesybeanZ

Just been fitted .

slowoldman

Sounds like a harsh ride to me.

poah
    Free Member

More than happy with mine compared to previous carbon offerings I’ve tried.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘spank spike vibrocore’ is closed to new replies.