Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Spain: guided mtb holiday options?
  • strike
    Free Member

As per title, looking for a week’s guided riding in Spain and wondering what the various options are?

weeksy

Home

used these recently after recommendations on here… Was absolutely brilliant !

MtbRoutes
    Yetiman
    Free Member

We’ve been riding with Ciclo Montana for the past 20 years, but some of our group have also been out recently with Basque MTB and loved it.

Onzadog
    Free Member

BasqueMTB

danti

+1 Ciclo Montana

Trekster
    ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Ciclo Montana.

Great riding and great hosts.

mtbfix

We had a great time with BasqueMTB a couple of summers back. Not too hot there either.

stumpy01

Ciclo Montana +1.

I don’t know how they do it for the money!!

peekay

Not mainland, but I used these guys for a day last summer.

http://rideibiza.com

nickharv

Had a great time with Pure Mountains a couple of years ago. Highly recommended.

Singletrackmonkey
    Free Member

Another shout for ciclo Montana. You can be part of ‘the best group this week’

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

BasqueMTB are excellent – went once last year, been once already this year, going again in October

Get in touch with Doug via the website as I think there’s only limited availability left this summer/autumn

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Slight thread hijack sorry
    Looking for a trip next year and was originally looking at Just ride finale or similar but then noticed that the trips and flights to sierra Nevada are in general much cheaper.

We are all riders from the peak and I think overall are looking for a bit more of a challenge than the peaks (albeit much higher) in the sun.
    Finale appears to offer this but do the trails in the Sierra Nevada also ?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yes.

rickmeister

Ciclo and make sure you go the same week as the volleyball team…. not the week after.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

More challenging with Cico than Peaks by some way. You won’t be disappointed

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Every bike holiday I’ve been has been a big step up in terms of tech and height than the peaks.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Nice one will have a look into the companies listed above then

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Based right on the beach we offer uplift assisted enduro and XC riding on some of the best singletrack in Spain. Some superb bars and restaurants for the après-biking. Sierra MTB

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Spain: guided mtb holiday options?’ is closed to new replies.