Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Southcliffe
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Depressing. And rubbish. Gonna sort out breaking bad on Netflix.

And that nipple piercing scene was so, so unnecessary. Tedious.

markrh
    Free Member

it just went from point a (via a lot of misery) back to point a, it was grim.

beautifully filmed and acted though

rudebwoy
    Free Member

it just went from point a (via a lot of misery) back to point a, it was grim.

beautifully filmed and acted though

indeed-that was its point though–if you don’t address the underlying problems/issues-the same things are /will happen again– after the terrible Dunblane tragedy, the response was to fortify all junior schools and encourage a culture of suspicion–but none of that will prevent another such tragedy.

There are lots of alienated men who behave in the way portrayed in that drama….. 😥

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    piemonster

I had this down more as a Hungerford than a Dunblane.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

pieman– for sure- but the alienation of individuals and access to guns has never been addressed…

warton
    Free Member

I enjoyed the first three episodes, but didn’t really get last nights. what was the point of it? people are still **** up after a gunman kills a lot of people. well, yeah. Unless I missed something the flashbacks to the childhood scenes were totally pointless in the end?

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, wasn’t going to bother watching the last one and kind of wished I hadn’t – rather predictable in it’s depressiveness.
    And disrespectful to baldy who jumped off the bridge last week! He might’ve landed on a hay lorry and survived for all we know.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

And disrespectful to baldy who jumped off the bridge last week! He might’ve landed on a hay lorry and survived for all we know.

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

It is shite. I gave up after watching the first two hours.

🙄

juanking

Carp, 4 hours of my life I won’t get back. So much potential yet delivered so little.

souldrummer
    Free Member

I enjoyed the previous episodes but I thought last night’s was something and nothing. I wasn’t expecting it all to be wrapped up but it just seemed to fizzle out, and I had no idea what the final scene with the folk singer was supposed to be saying.

onehundredthidiot

Nope lost me, even checked information to see if there was another episode. THink it was too subtle for it’s own good.

Annoying things though, why the flash to the gunman in the reeds? why the whole breakdown of the wife/mother (pretty harrowing) liked the stopping of the suicide but thought it was going to develop into suicide or another spree.

Was annoyed that baldy/jumper found out because a copper had his wifes reg written on his hand, can’t see any reason that this would be the case.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Southcliffe’ is closed to new replies.