Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • South East England – Help please
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

We (QECP Trail Collective) are having a meeting with the park management soon on a trail development plan.

If you have ever been to QECP or might in the future could you fill out the 2 minute survey.

It will really help us out and give us some stats to help them understand what the riding public need and want.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9NMBHV8

Thanks in advance.

Yak

Done.

Cheers Scott for all your ongoing work. Top stuff 🙂

davosaurusrex

Done

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Done

zilog6128

Done. Only visited once on my way back from Wales as I was dropping a mate off nearby – it was much better than expected so will definitely be back! Will also probably check out the races at some point as the Enduro thread on here sounded good. Just waiting for my air horn to come from eBay.

weeksy

Done.

piha
    Free Member

The survey form isn’t working correctly for me. When I answer a question a previous answer sometimes disappears.

scottfitz
    Free Member

piha – Member

The survey form isn’t working correctly for me. When I answer a question a previous answer sometimes disappears.
    odd I just filled it out fine. Which question is it happening on, I will try and fix it.

piha
    Free Member

Starts playing up in section 3.

superhooper

Done

husa450
    Free Member

all done

blazingtrails
    Free Member

Excuse my ignorance but what is QECP?

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Queen Elizabeth Country Park

pahoehoe
    Free Member

Done.
    Maybe a more descriptive thread title or are you drawing them in with ambiguity?
    Visited last year after a 10 year hiatus. Loved it. Been back few times since. I’m not a fan of kitty litter bmx tracks but if there’s one place it works well it’s wet slippery chalk so maybe more weatherproofing?

Thanks for all your hard work.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Yep weatherproof blue trail and updated red trail with a natural feel, lots more to do on the red. That’s currently where we are at.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Done.

BTW I should say until the trails where built I never went/stopped there.

I only ever go there if its bone dry. Its 30 mins to qecp so if wet at all I ride locally or drive an hour to Surrey Hills

DezB
    Free Member

Done.

Starts playing up in section 3

I think you’re not rating the items in order – it clears the numbers if you select the same one again.

muggomagic

Done.

scottfitz
    Free Member

We could do with a couple more to get us over 500 replies, so bump.

garage-dweller

Hi Scott

Just done.

Ride there quite a bit with my seven year old and five year old is now on a geared bike and having a go.

I’ve never managed a dig day but would like to do something to help when I get a chance.

Great work on the trails.

garage-dweller

Sorry I’m rubbish at Facebook and only use it via phone is there a group or page for the collective I can sign up to to see details/activities?

All I can find with a search in the app is the survey and a few pictures.

cycle86
    Free Member

Done.
    Only been down once and despite it being rather wet and muddy in spots (it was July after all!) it was still good fun and much better than my local trails.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Completed the survey when I saw it on facebook. Are the results going to be shared? Just out of nosey interest

I hadn’t visited QECP until I thought I’d better check the place out ahead of the weekends enduro. I now want to get my other half over for a spin around the blue as I think she will enjoy that and it looks like getting even better once the work is complete.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Rubber_Buccaneer – Member

Completed the survey when I saw it on facebook. Are the results going to be shared? Just out of nosey interest
    Yep

scottfitz
    Free Member

Sorry I’m rubbish at Facebook and only use it via phone is there a group or page for the collective I can sign up to to see details/activities?

Dig weeks are every 4 weeks (trough the winter) Next one is 08th/09th July

Stuuey

Done.
    Keep up the good work!

phil40
    Free Member

Done,

Love snakes and ladders, and had my 7yr old riding down snakebites last week!!!!

cookeaa

Done

scottfitz
    Free Member

and had my 7yr old riding down snakebites last week!!!!

Snake bite is on the list for a patch up/update

eranu
    Free Member

Webpage has our dig days, I admit being somewhat slack recently but we have been using diggers so haven’t needed as many people.

http://www.qecptrailcollective.co.uk/

Scott is wrong btw we will have a dig in June, just need to sort out a date as we have a clash with RD1 of Southern Enduro and a lot of us will be there.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Scott is wrong btw we will have a dig in June, just need to sort out a date as we have a clash with RD1 of Southern Enduro and a lot of us will be there.

Oh yeah I forgot about that conversation 😉 oops.

natrix
    Free Member

Survey form doesn’t work for me……………..

scottfitz
    Free Member

natrix – Member

Survey form doesn’t work for me…………….. If its Q3 you have to rate them 1-7 you can’t do multi the same.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Over 500 replies now, keep it come, some great results to take to the park management! We will close the survey in a couple of days and share the results in a week or so.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Done, must go back, haven’t been for a couple of years.
    I’ll bet its been pretty fast this spring during the dry spell!

stevextc
    Free Member

great work …

I struggle with the rating for improvement to be honest.

A lot of that seems bundled… bike wash, bike hire, bike shop …
    I know the Swinley lot have a nightmare keeping the bikewash working…my garden hose is enough trouble let alone something being used half the day.
    With your mud and british weather it’s definitely something I appreciate.

Bike hire is another … both my SIL and brother ride… but neither are likely to visit with a bike that makes my default Swinley. (It’s a bit shorter drive but the bike hire is a biggy)

What would make a HUGE difference though is proper kids bikes… not the usual kids hire bikes… but a Lil Shredder Phenom or Transition etc. my kid races XC (7yrs) so his bike is suitable for XC but I’d hire a Phenom for proper trail riding like a shot. I’d definitely travel to do that… cripes I’d block hire half term and take a week off !

I’m most certainly not going to travel the 1 hour each way to hire a crap 3×8 hardtail …

granny_ring

I tried it a few days ago and question 3 was messing about for me too. I’ll try it again.

fatbikeandcoffee
    Free Member

Done.

Great work you all do there I think.

James

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘South East England – Help please’ is closed to new replies.