Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • South Devon Rides?
  • ontor
    Free Member

I’ve been wedged between Haldon and the Moor and running around climbing Tors and riding at Haldon with the dog (hello to those that I’ve met) for the last year. I’m starting to think it’d be nice to have some company on my rides again and expand my horizons a bit and get off the scalextric track as it were.

Any groups that’d accept a new 456/crossbike riding member of dubious fitness or the like?

trailmonkey

*waves*

it’s all gone a little quiet at the moment due to illnesses, injuries, commitments and pure can’t be arsedness due to horrifically wet trails, however there is usually a pretty regular if informal group of riders that ride eastern dartmoor. might be better suited to your 456 than the cx but you’re welcome to give it a try on both.

i’m sure that the rides will be posted on here as soon as they resume and everyone is always welcome.

ontor
    Free Member

*waves back*

Thank you!

I tend to save the 456 for cafe-side at haldon rather than the rest. The cx is about perfect for me round the red/”extreme” at haldon but I’ve not got much experience of riding on the moor.
    Had a great ride today from Newton abbot up to haytor and round the tops before dropping down green-lane and out the bridleway there.
    Looking forward to joining you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘South Devon Rides?’ is closed to new replies.