Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Soul 275
  • catschroedinger
    Free Member

For investing in their production facilities

Lets for a moment just fix this shall we

Cotic does not own the production facility, Cy is a partner in it and he owns Cotic and also BML which is a subcontract manufacturing company .

martinhutch

It’s a totally logical move by Cotic. As a relative shortarse non-techy xc rdier, 29 seems ridiculous, but when I do come to change frame, 27.5 will be an option. I’m sure there are plenty of riders who aren’t considering binning perfectly good 26 frames/wheels straight away, but will consider all the options when the time comes.

chiefgrooveguru

More disappointing is the missed opportunity to add dropper post guides (by the look of the pics I’ve seen)

Cotic have had dropper post cable/hose routing on their frames since they moved over to the 44mm/tapered headtube versions. And the under top tube routing on the earlier frames works great with running a dropper post cable along with the rear brake hose. No idea what the problem is with half-open gear cables – I ride mine in all weathers and they work fine (and my maintenance schedule is minimal to say the least…)

plus-one

Guys it’s riding bikes 😀

No complications needed !!! 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Soul 275’ is closed to new replies.