• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cardo.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • So,this "Farting Riding"stuff?
  • fasthaggis

Do you find that you need stand up more often,or do you just keep pedalling and power through them ?

🙂

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Oh dear…..this won’t end well 😀

Edit..standing.

fasthaggis

😉

neilwheel
    Free Member

I use both techniques.

soobalias
    Free Member

my riding buddy prefers to gas out up top.

four burps in a row runs close to a technicolour yawn.

binners

I prefer sat down as you get that reverb through the seat. I believe thats where the name for the seat post originally comes from

fasthaggis

Do you think that coffee improves the experience ?

senorj

Standing up & for weeing too!

jairaj

Pretty sure thats the true reason droppers were invented. So you can exhaust your gasses without the saddle being in the way.

Those marketing idiots tried to sell it as something to make your riding better with more flow etc … But I know the real reason. 😆

binners

The coffee and cigarettes thing definitely …erm…. loosens up proceedings, giving a deep baritone. Think….

unklehomered
    Free Member

Standing – Bum out, head down – get fully aero and brace for the acceleration!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Standing up, you’ve got a better chance of shaking out any “escapee malteasers” from your shorts.

endurogangster
    Free Member

You should get a sprint on, pass a mate, slow down stand up and release! Works best on singletrack! Angling in the direction of ramblers is also a good choice and then sprinting off laughing!

sandwicheater

Standing and preferably with someone riding behind to bask in my warmth, lucky devils!!

slowoldman

The chammy seat acts as a mute though.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Do you take pity on the poor souls riding behind, swallowing your guffage, nope, they should ride faster.

stevied
    Free Member

I find a well timed “release” can ease the speed at which my dropper returns..

epicyclo

fasthaggis – Member
    Do you think that coffee improves the experience ?

It’s a bit dangerous as it enhances the follow through effect… 🙂

matt_outandabout

Standing and maintaining muscular effort increases the possibility of a shart, no?

bigad40
    Free Member

Next time you see roadies riding 2 abreast you know they stopped for coffee. 😕

cardo

Our riding bundle of bikers find a well timed release can aid the tail enders decide left or right on a trail fork

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘So,this "Farting Riding"stuff?’ is closed to new replies.