Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Sorry Laura Trott's admirers…
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Looks like Jason Kenny has beaten you to it.

Quite strange to see British cycling stars getting the full celeb gossip treatment from The Sun!

DezB
    Free Member

Eurgh! Tongues n everyfing!
    I love those paparrazi spy shots. They give me a right old boner.

IHN

Ah well, I’ll revert to my standard fantasy of me, VP, a couple of bottles of champagne and a bucket of soapy frogs…

Andy

WGAS… stupid media bollocks

(Derek Frank have you not got anything better to do…. 😡 )

neil853
    Free Member

Damn it, I was in there 😉

MartynS

Ah well, I’ll revert to my standard fantasy of me, VP, a couple of bottles of champagne and a bucket of soapy frogs…

you not bothering with the wetsuit that has the bottom cut out this time..??

muggomagic

It’s so obvious she is using him to get to me.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Haha, suspect Brailsford won’t be hapy with that!

crazy-legs

That’s not news. Well not now anyway, it might have been news when it started many months ago… 🙄

Tch, tabloids – do they not hack phones anymore to get the latest gossip? 😉

muggomagic

He’ll be fine so long as they use their own pillows and wash properly afterwards.

DezB
    Free Member

No

RustySpanner

Seem like a nice couple of kids.

Can you imagine how fast thier children would be?

DezB
    Free Member

That’s not news. Well not now anyway, it might have been news when it started many months ago

Wow crazylegs – give us some more celeb goss.

grum
    Free Member

As people who I don’t think have ever particularly courted publicity/the media, can’t they leave them alone? ‘Yay we’re so proud of our gold medal winners that we are going to harrass and embarrass them’. 😐

donsimon
    Free Member

Whaaaaat? You reckon he thought he was in with a chance? 😯

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Whaaaaat? You reckon he thought he was in with a chance?

More the “no copping off with anyone else in the team” rule.

chakaping
    Free Member

grum – while I wouldn’t normally defend The Sun, they did decide to go at it with tongues directly behind David Beckham at a globally televised event.

DezB
    Free Member

mega
    Free Member

HAHA brilliant

Pigface
    Free Member

Rest easy she is not commited to it, her eyes are open 🙂 you still have a chance boys and girls.

IHN

you not bothering with the wetsuit that has the bottom cut out this time..??

I would, but Wiggo refuses to give it back.

aracer
    Free Member

More the “no copping off with anyone else in the team” rule.

I think you’re misunderstanding the issue which got Scott Gardner in trouble.

bigdawg
    Free Member

Nah, after seeing Emily Batty riding virtually past my house last night I discovered hitherto unknown levels of self control which stopped me turning round and riding after her…

Or maybe it was the fact I would have been embarrassed that I couldnt keep up… 😯 But hell what a view….

dhrider
    Free Member

Laura posted on twitter this morning confirming that her and Jason are “dating”.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

muggomagic said.
    “He’ll be fine so long as they use their own pillows and wash properly afterwards”

😆 😈
    think that went over a few heads, must of seen the same interveiw as me the other day…lol

rOcKeTdOg

I bet Kenny will be disappointed she kept her eyes open!

Good for them though, wish them all the best

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

think that went over a few heads, must of seen the same interveiw as me the other day…lol

I presumed it was a reference to team Sky taking their own matresses and bedding on tour with them? Or is there a more interesting answer?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

something has caught Beckhams eye . . . 😀

crazy-legs

On the contrary, he’s set up the GB Cyclist Breeding Programme to bring on the next generation of elite cyclists!

😉

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

On the contrary, he’s set up the GB Cyclist Breeding Programme to bring on the next generation of elite cyclists!

v.good 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Surely he should be pairing up the sprinters with some time trialers to create the ultimate GC contender, Wiggins with a kick? Or would we just end up with a generation of Jens Voights launching suicide attacks and occasional 200km solo’s to victory?

marsdenman
    Free Member

I wonder if they ride tandem… 😉

Fair play to ’em though.

lunge

thisisnotaspoon, A generation of Jen Voigt’s in the peleton is a wonderfil thought. Groups of hard men attacking all day long, falling off cliffs then coming back to the front to dish out more pain.

It would make for some epic races.

anokdale
    Free Member

Best of luck to them. She is a darling and he would not get grief for having bikes all over the place so good on him.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Given the time they dedicate to what they do, who else are they going to cop off with. Best of luck to them.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Given the time they dedicate to what they do, who else are they going to cop off with

innit.

IHN

Given the time they dedicate to what they do, who else are they going to cop off with

This is entirely the reason why mine and VP’s love affair was doomed from the start.

footflaps

This is entirely the reason why mine and VP’s love affair was doomed from the start.

That and the fact she was really in love with me…

dannyh
    Free Member

All we need now is Hugh Porter giving it the full ‘Go Trotty’.

Jason Kenny, eh? Working the rosy-cheeked good boy magic – the rogue!

On a serious note – they’re two young, single people – good luck to them.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

British Cycling long-term breeding programme. That Brailsford thinks of everything.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Sorry Laura Trott's admirers…’ is closed to new replies.