Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sorry for the stupid question but, Maverick SC-32s
  • fbk
    Free Member

How much interest is there likely to be if I were to sell my SC-32s. I know it’s a stupid question but they seem highly rated on here (I’ve loved mine but they’ve been sitting around for a while so should really find a better home) and I was wondering if folk are still using them much.

I’ve got a 24mm Maverick front wheel (on a black mavic 717) too.

Is it worth me selling them or should I just add them to the “spare parts I may use sometime in the future” shrine in the garage!?

wwaswas

do a quick search on here and google for recent sales.

I think prices have levelled a bit since Maverick closed down but some 29er riders are looking at them.

tbh, for the right price I might be interested for a 29er I’m looking to build 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

what you looking for for them + wheel ?

id like a set.

LoCo
    Free Member

Won’t they be a bit to flexy with the extra leverage of a 29er wheel, always found them really flexy, they work nicely when sorted/tuned, purhaps I’m too fat/Gnar (unlikely) for them at 14 stones 😳

toons
    Free Member

i want some for my fat bike, how much?

wwaswas

like I said, no demand.

£5 posted?

fbk
    Free Member

Loco – you’re not helping you know 😉 .Fwiw, I’m nearly 14st and always found them fine, although I’ve only ever used them with 26″ wheels.

Trail_rat – i wouldn’t have a clue tbh. No idea what they’re worth. I’ll have a bit of a look round but drop me an email if you (or anyone else) are interested.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Sell em if you do not appreciate them in all aspects of their pros.

Cons are they are tad flexy round the lower leg but super sensitive and think that they would be perfecto for a ss steel whippet of a steed ;D

fbk
    Free Member

Trail_rat – just replied to your email and got a slightly odd auto-response. Are you really?

Toons – Trail rat has first refusal on them but email me if you like.

wwaswas – you may be right but I’ll see if I can hold out for a better price 😉

postierich
    Free Member

great forks I have 3 sets, would buy @ the right price!

trail_rat
    Free Member

fbk

just pulling up my email now

Yes i am currently working in turkmenistan.

(but i do now have access to my email in the form of a 3g simcard i made work supply as i was going stir crazy here )

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I want some with broken internals to make into rigid dual crowns for my gravity asphalt project. Seriously

trail_rat
    Free Member

oliver – the SCs are single crown though ?

fbk
    Free Member

Thanks for all the responses guys.

Sold to Mr Trail Rat.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I just want the stanchions and hub. The intention is to make new crowns to suit…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sorry for the stupid question but, Maverick SC-32s’ is closed to new replies.