• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by nuke.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • (Sorry) Best online shop for Oakley sunglasses?
  • Jakester
    Free Member

Sorry, I did do a search and reviewed the results but most of the recommendations are out of date.

What’s the best place to get legit Oakleys from online? I know the models I want (Frogskins and Holbrooks, if you’re interested…) but there are so many potentially dodgy sites out there.

The only old recommendation that still rings true is bluenty.com – is that okay?

crapjumper
    Free Member

I got 2 pairs of sliver xl from Granoptic in Spain. Saved loads of money and they were delivered within 1 week. 1 pair had the wrong lens colour in and as it was their balls up they didn’t drag their heels sorting it out . Probably about another week it took. I’d definitely buy from them again

Haze

RX Sport

Houns

Granoptic
    Surfdome
    Teneighty
    Igero

samuelr
    Free Member

Sunglass hut. I purchased a lair of holbrook prizm polarized and got 30% off a second pair for my Missus.

dove1

Go Outdoors do some good prices on Oakleys but their stock is a bit erratic.

Jakester
    Free Member

Thank you all.

househusband

Get in touch with Govan Optometrists and see what they can do them for; you might be surprised – normally a third off RRP.

http://www.govanoptometrists.co.uk/page/oakley

franksinatra

I just replaced mine via Amazon (3rd party seller). It was as cheap as anywhere I could fine (apart from those so obviously cheap they were fake)

franksinatra

Wow, have a look at Trusted PIlot and other online reviews for Granoptic. Advance with caution….

aazlad
    Free Member

Try Tredz. I got. Some Frogskins for £55 from there a few weeks ago.

crapjumper
    Free Member

Bloody hell! I must have been one of the few lucky ones. I didn’t look at any reviews before ordering

lowey

Just do what Houns says 🙂

I’ve bought a few pairs from Igero.

cb

sun glasses hut is Oakley – same owners.

I just bought some Holbrooks from Optians Direct – took a while but they arrived in the end.

toemul
    Free Member

Got some sliver XL from igero but when I broke an arm and I asked them about purchasing a new one they just said we don’t do that and offered no other help,then got an Oakley customer service email address of here somewhere spoke to them they asked for pictures and asked me to sent the broken arm to them,thinking I was gonna get a free arm when infact they sent me a whole new pair baring in mind the ones with a broken arm where 2 years old as well.

munkster
    Free Member

I’ve bought two pairs of prescription Oakleys from RX Sport, excellent customer service.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I got some Holbrooks at a good price from blueberrybrands.co.uk (though still can’t work out exactly where they’re based – I think i maybe concluded israel in the end). Wrong time of year for cheap stuff though.

Anything *too* cheap will be fake. Stay away from Amazon and eBay. Find the proper Oakley code number and google for that (fake sites don’t tend to list then properly.

The matt black Prizm daily i bought are great glasses. Edel Optics are £75 at the moment for them. i’ve bought stuff from them in the past and they were fine.

https://www.edel-optics.co.uk/HOLBROOK-(OO9102-9102E8)-by-Oakley.html?utm_source=google-shopping&utm_medium=shop&utm_campaign=feed-GB&selectedSize=577668&gclid=CjwKCAjw5dnmBRACEiwAmMYGOVL0aF_iF7Hu5eTezBCUL2r51kYw84B6tnwjQppzZrffp-eqs43n4RoCo9UQAvD_BwE

nuke

Shadestation for my Oakley purchases 👍

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘(Sorry) Best online shop for Oakley sunglasses?’ is closed to new replies.