Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Sophies Letter
  • trailwagger
    Free Member

View this post on Instagram

We will always be friends, Sophie ❤️

A post shared by Donald Tusk (@donaldtusk) on

Am i missing something? Is this supposed to be genuine?

cynic-al
    Free Member

FAKE NEWS!

martinhutch

Presumably her entire class was railroaded into it by their remoaner teacher as part of a project.

There seems to be a slight disconnect between the handwriting and spelling quality, mind you.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Presumably her entire class was railroaded into it by their remoaner teacher

FAKE NEWS!

Klunk
    Free Member

the “I have drawn you a unicorn” is very suspect!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well with all the talk of unicorns I’m amazed we are all no doing that subconsciously!!

bikebouy
    Free Member

She missed out the words

“my mummy and daddy are brexiteers, however I seem to have been born with a brain. I’m not apologising for them because they’re selfish idiots”

woody2000

“Sophie” earlier…

johnx2
    Free Member

Will no one think of the apostrophes??!

choppersquad
    Free Member

You’re all heartless buggers.
    Maybe…. just maybe… it’s genuine?
    I’d like to think it is because I’m trying not to be cynical….. and it is quite cute.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Live in Britain? Where has the Great gone? Let’s make Britain great again 🇬🇧

cranberry
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is Guy actually Nigel or Jacob? Some of the words are too long for Nigel

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Let’s make Britain great again 🇬🇧

Britain lost It’s greatness a long time ago, well before any referendum.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Was it ever great?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It was a lot better than it is now & that’s for sure. We are now the biggest laughing stock on the planet. We have an inept government with an equally inept only alternative & are still being dictated to by a bunch of other people.
    Yours, despairingly.

johndoh
    Free Member

Ever since the land mass was named Great Britain it’s been Great Britain and will be until it is renamed something else. You’re getting mixed up with the United Kingdom.

Northwind

Was it Emily Maitlis?

funkmasterp

We are now the biggest laughing stock on the planet.

I’ll see your Britain and raise you a USA.

That unicorn drawing is way too good for a six year old. It looks suspiciously like someone’s attempt at drawing how they think a six year old would 🧐

matt_outandabout

Let’s fake Britain great again

Ftfy.

trailwagger
    Free Member

Ever since the land mass was named Great Britain it’s been Great Britain and will be until it is renamed something else. You’re getting mixed up with the United Kingdom.

I think you will find its actually, “The United Kingdom of Great Britain”

maccruiskeen

But the ‘Great’ only serves to desitigushing our bit of Britain from ‘Little Britain’ which is Brittany in France.

Anyway. Make Yarnouth Great Again

Its impossible to make America Great <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Again</span> though as theres never been a ‘Great America’ and if there was it would have to be America and Canada combined as the slightly larger neighbour of South America

EDIT; Oh look – <span> . I almost feel nostalgic.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If oly people had put as much effort into studying other children’s art work

poly
    Free Member

I think you will find its actually, “The United Kingdom of Great Britain”

No it’s the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland if more people understood this then perhaps Tony Blair and John Major’s warning about the risk to the peace process from Brexit would not have gone ignored before the referendum and either the whole mess could have been avoided or some creative solutions found and set up to enable an orderly exit.

Yesterday we announced we would take back control of our borders by not having any border controls with Eire and not having any border in the Irish Sea.

trailwagger
    Free Member

No it’s the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

You`re absolutely right. They should teach this stuff in schools. Its complicated and I only recently read up on the differences.

globalti
    Free Member

You’re all wrong, it’s The United Britain of Great Kingdom, Philomena Cunk says so.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I don’t know anything anymore.

Did you ever just look at all the crap on the internet and TV and think

‘All that I ever thought that I knew..

… is just straw blowing in the wind’ ?

kimbers

Someone should tell Guy, aged 6, that the EU offered us that on day 1 of the talks,

but it doesnt come close to protecting jobs & industry by keeping trade frictionless, nor does it solve the Irish border conundrum, in a manner that satisfies the ERG nutters or the DUP…….

neilthewheel

Yesterday we announced we would take back control of our borders by not having any border controls with Eire and not having any border in the Irish Sea.

This.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Sophies Letter’ is closed to new replies.