Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sony Wega 37" CRT TV – worthless?
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Lovely TV great picture and sound but it’s big and heavy and is taking up too much space so has to go
    What’s it worth, if anything?
    Silver, with stand, good condition, 2xscart inputs etc
    No digital tuner

Is in Derby if anyone wants to make an offer/collect it

tomaso
    Free Member

Would you post :mrgreen:

AlasdairMc

Probably worthless. However shove it in the classifieds as a freebie and someone will take it off you – I did the same a few months ago with a massive Toshiba CRT

hora
    Free Member

Worthless?

Spare room ffs

My CRT weighs c80kg 😀

iain1775
    Free Member

Hora, its already in spare room, we need rid to make room
    If I’m forced to give it away I’d rather donate it to a charity / homeless hostel or something but it’s in classifieds
    Tomaso, yes I’ll post £200 should cover a courier 😉

mudshark
    Free Member

Decent big CRTs do still get some cash on Ebay, just depends if there’s someone close who wants it. B&O ones do best.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Probably worth no more than £40-£50.

br
    Free Member

The fact you just want rid of it kinda implies its worth…

iain1775
    Free Member

…or b.r. changing circumstances, redecoration of spare room and conversion into the little ones playroom with no need for a TV in it 😉
    I’m ok if it’s worth nothing and if that’s the case I’ll donate it to charity, if however someone wants to offer me a few quid, I’ll donate the profits instead

JohnnyPanic

Freecycle it. Mine was taken away in 2 days.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Charity didn’t want ours, tried to donate it to youth club etc. ended up on free cycle and someone collected it a few days later. The council tip had loads, the staff said most usually work they had a 37″ in the porta-cabin staff room.

unovolo
    Free Member

Stick it on Gumtree or free cycle,pretty much guarantee some one will take it off your hands.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sony Wega 37" CRT TV – worthless?’ is closed to new replies.