Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sony PSP….. GO vs 3000
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Like the look of the Go but the price of the 3000. Other than size, any real benefits of going for the Go over the 3000?

Also, could do with some mini reviews. Thinking of titles such as

Tiger Woods 09
    F1 2009
    Colin Mcrae DIRT 2
    Gran Turismo
    Pro Evo vs Fifa 10
    One of the Need for Speed titles.

Probs get 2 titles. With the above in mind, and suggestions from users?

joemarshall
    Free Member

Go = no second hand games and no cheap games in shops.

Assuming you don't pirate all your games, that could make a massive difference in the amount you spend, at least until games completely stop coming out on disc. You're basically forced to buy games at the price Sony charge for them.

Joe

joemarshall
    Free Member

Oh and obviously the Nintendo DS is a far better portable game system, but you appear to want particular games that are Playstation only, so that knowledge probably isn't any use to you.

Joe

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    aphex_2k
    Free Member

Yeah specific games really. Don't have regular net access and didn't realise the Go didnt use discs. Looks like its a no brainer! DSi isnt my bag at all.

smartiekid
    Free Member

DSi isnt my bag at all.

I don't know…I've seen you on an Nintendo before…in fact all day 😆

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Hmm…. That was work though. (Assuming I'm talking to Andy?) 😉

smartiekid
    Free Member

Hmm…. That was work though

That WAS work though, you're right!….happy daze! 😆

PSP 3000…is the shizz!

Did you get my e-mail?! I never heard back ?! 🙄

aphex_2k
    Free Member

September….. LOLS!!!!!!

Anyway. I bought one of the friggin things. Now the major PITA is trying to get it to connect to the laptops wifi so I can get online but 'cos I'm using a 3G dongle it's very messy.

Anyone done this? There's no wifi router to connect through, just the laptop. Might just end up riding round and finding a free wifi hotspot and getting a coffee.

rkk01
    Free Member

Google PSP Go sales – the things have really bombed.

Overpriced, and consumers have railed against the lack of a disc reader. Anyone with existing PSP games won't be able to use them.

We were looking at getting a new PSP for our son, and decided not to bother. PSP3000 still seems like the one to buy – bigger screen, cheaper, able to read UMD discs….

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

3k all the way. better still a second hand psp2000 (non 88v3 motherboard-prevents 'ahem' unlocking))

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I wish I'd realised I hadn't installed a memory card before I did half the friggin licenses. And why FFS are Sony memory cards so expensive? Just ordered an 8gb Sandisk for $40!

UMD's are region free, right? eBay seller in Canada has tonnes of games, uber cheap.

Am so sick of playing with the bloody Alfa. GNGNG

zaskar
    Free Member

PSP 3000 just for the UMD drive and bigger screen/battery.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sony PSP….. GO vs 3000’ is closed to new replies.