Search the forum using the power of Google

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mof.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Song / Artist on CSL advert
  • Mof
    Free Member

Can someone tell me who the singer is on the CSL sofas adverts? Oh.. bugger, there was just another one on with a different song…

slartybartfast
    Free Member

if you dial 2580 on your mobile phone and hold it near to the speaker while the advert is on, in few mins you’ll get a text from shazam telling you the artist and song. There is a charge for it though, can’t remember how much though. Or just try googleing it.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

[/url=http://www.songofthesalesman.co.uk/ad.aspx]take your pick[/url]

ronjeremy
    Free Member

take your pick

damn this new forum

ronjeremy
    Free Member

okay i give up

http://www.songofthesalesman.co.uk/ad.aspx

just copy and paste this

Q
    Free Member

Chasing Butterflies by Stephanie Slater?

Mof
    Free Member

Thanks, Chasing Butterflies is probably it… oddly enough, I thought I saw an acknowledgement on screen as I glanced at the TV…sure I saw the word “Butterflies” . Never see such a thing on an advert before though.

Mof
    Free Member

Well, the name is there, but doesn’t seem to lead anywhere. Takes you to a download site that doesn’t recognise the artist. Tried my usual download site too but without luck. Who is his mystery songstress that keeps vanishing into the ether?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Song / Artist on CSL advert’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)