Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Somewhere nice to stay nr Hebden Bridge – self catering
  • darrell
    Free Member

Me, the Missus and 2 yr old son will be coming over to the UK next Feb/ March and the Missus would like to spend a long weekend in the Hebden area. Convenient to go visit my folks and for the Missus to go shopping in Mcr.

She has seen a couple of places on Trip Advisor
    Croft Mill
    Spring Wood Studios

Anyone know these and got any ill informed opinions?

phil56

I’ve stayed in Croft Mill and can recommend it – great location and the apartments are fab. The kitchen is quite small and part of the living room, but fine for a long weekend.

grum
    Free Member

Not stayed in either but Croft Mill is a lot more central – Spring Wood Studios is a more scenic/rural type location (near where I live!) close to Hardcastle Crags which is lovely for walking etc but around 15 mins walk from a pub, or a bit further to the train station.

Are you going to have a mountain bike with you?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    darrell
    Free Member

no bike im afraid

just the wife and kiddie

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Croft Mill was lovely last time we stopped there (half way stopover and all round piss up when doing the MTL)

Highly recommended.

brant
    Free Member

Croft Mill is really good.

Lee Mill Studios is on the way out to Hardcastle Crags. About 15mins walk out of town. But much quieter and probably what I’d want if I was staying here for a holiday.

I’ll lend you a bike if you want one 😉

darrell
    Free Member

I may just take you up on the offer – err if the missus lets me 😉

beej

We’ve stayed at Croft Mill too, in one of the “penthouses”. Apart from the WiFi being a bit ropey it was excellent. They were with fine me keeping a road bike in the apartment as well.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

hora’s place

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Somewhere nice to stay nr Hebden Bridge – self catering’ is closed to new replies.