Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Something to make you chuckle: video of failing to even get started in snow!
  • ahsat

We have had snow in the north east for 25 days now and at first it was still ridable and I had some great fun skidding around. Our Christmas ride on the 28th turned into a 9 mile push/carry and 3 mile skid on ice. Recently we have tried (!!!) some daft local routes! Today Jack and I struggled to get more than 20 yards from the house in a foot of soft powder!

Video of going nowhere – Cue much giggling and exhaustion!

Even the newly fitted flat pedals didnt help!

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

😆

I'm itching to get out on my bike but I think it'll just be comedy moments like that …

santac
    Free Member

just been out I managed 25 minutes and was back home! To hard & awkward I was gutted thought it would be a lot more fun.

Ed-O
    Free Member

Get in the woods…..if you have any 🙂

nicholasnismo
    Free Member

I ventured out to the south downs this morning ……. complete waste of time drifts of up to 4-5 foot most of the "ride" was spent carrying the bike or pushing it, totally knackered by the time I got home and I was only out 2 hours so role on the thaw!

Might even have to think about a turbo trainer or even the dreaded jogging as I hate road riding to many **** on the road for me.

Nick

santac
    Free Member

I was in the woods!!

timraven

Spent yesterday morning out in it! Great fun and when you fall off it's so soft 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Something to make you chuckle: video of failing to even get started in snow!’ is closed to new replies.