Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 215 total)
  • Something I had never thought about until yesterday (bum wiping content)
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

he was indeed a B2F practitioner but approached this from the rear

Jesus – his nuts must be fixed in a brown cast 😯

Cougar

Is this physically possible?

It’s possible I expect, but you’d end up with Bovril snowdrifts on your barse, surely?

captaincarbon
    Free Member

It is definately NOT possible, think i have now dislocated my shoulder. 😐

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

While living in Greece I just used to shower the debris out in the wet room.

No wiping and no pansying about with the poobin.

jojoA1
    Free Member

The people who wonder how you get your hand into place for a ‘front to backer’, you tilt slightly to one side, raising one cheek and access from the side. This also facilitates crack spreadage to ensure a thorough cleansing job is performed.
    Still can’t get my 9 yr old to grasp the concept that you have to keep wiping til the paper comes away clean.

Also, the reason women use far more toilet paper is because we have to use paper for number 1s and number 2s. Imagine you’ve rinsed off a lettuce and a courgette, which would need more kitchen roll to swab?…

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Surely that depends upon the size fo your curcubit?

derek_starship
    Free Member

jojo – a lettuce and a cornichon would be a more realistic comparison 😆

captaincarbon
    Free Member

and are we talking Cos? Butterhead? Lollo rosso?

philconsequence
    Free Member

fractured right shoulder means using the left hand… thats alien enough, not sure i want to be experimenting with new techniques whilst (excuse the pun) cack-handed!

Cougar

the reason women use far more toilet paper is because we have to use paper for number 1s and number 2s

That explains why you use it more often, not why you use a third of a roll on each visit.

I could dry myself down from a shower using the amount of tissue my ex would utilise after a thrutch.

freddyg
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

That explains why you use it more often, not why you use a third of a roll on each visit.

To combat this, I think there should be a big Izal re-marketing campaign. Excessive use of Izal will reasult in lettuce shreddage. Razor sharp that stuff.

An old, now departed, Aunt of mine used to stock this stuff – I found it would spread any residue around rather than removing it – slicing the starfish to bits in the process. Nasty stuff.

samuri
    Free Member

Well I’m prepared to put my hand up…..errm as it were.
    As far as the chap who has to shower after having a poo goes, I don’t *have* to have a shower after a poo but I always feel dirty until I have had a shower. I’ll try and schedule poo’s to shower time and if I go for a poo and then have time for a quick shower, I’ll fit it in.

Unless I’m in someone elses house in which case I’ll just use the sink.

Harry_the_Spider

If you need to shower at the gym where the head is fixed to the wall are you required to do a hand stand?

samuri
    Free Member

drinking fountain

Harry_the_Spider

😯

I think we go to the same gym.

Cougar

I think there should be a big Izal re-marketing campaign

Izal’s weird. It doesn’t absorb or remove, just redistributes.

Cougar

if I go for a poo and then have time for a quick shower, I’ll fit it in.

Pervert.

Harry_the_Spider

Izal’s weird. It doesn’t absorb or remove, just redistributes.

Like a snow plough for the arse.

nedrapier

Most interesting.

Long time F2Ber to start, moving to nearly standing both ways buffing.

Just come back from a few weeks snow camping in Greenland. Snow latrine + squatting. I could get used to that. Very quick evacuation, due to the aligned bowel position. Interestingly, the squat position meant that the B2F was a more natural wipe.

Due to the lack of showers (and changes of pants), a wet one finish was utilised, after thorough use round adjacent dangly parts.

Very refreshing, everything drying off in the wind. Nice view, too!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Funny thread this.. LOL.

F2B then once B2F then return F2B for the remaining “flow process until it squeeks”

I’m amazed too at just how much/many rolls a Woman gets through in 1 week. If she’s away on Business (herumph) I get through 1 a week, when shes back it’s at the very least 4..
    I think shes stocking it up ready for some sort of Nuclear attack where she’ll make a temporary tent with it to shield us both, I might on that occasion just cr*p myself at that particular moment.. and cower outside laughing.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Nice view, too!

You’ve not sold it to me I’m afraid.

goon
    Free Member

Izal is the John Wayne of toilet paper. Hard as f*** and takes no s***.

DrJ

Unless I’m in someone elses house in which case I’ll just use the sink.

Remind me not to invite you round for a curry.

btbb
    Free Member

I don’t think this debate will be over until the human race has re-sealable cat bums (like the non drip sauce bottles). Then F2Bs and B2Fs will be no more

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

This will run and run…

Gary_C

goon – Member
    Izal is the John Wayne Chuck Norris of toilet paper. Hard as f*** and takes no s***.

FTFY.

Cougar

This will run and run…

You can get some tablets for that.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Bisto is best

duntmatter
    Free Member

Not recommended in Paris.

Ever ran out of paper and had to use the roll?

😐

matt_outandabout

Can someone record this one, like the Picolax thread, please. Wiping the tears away here….

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Ever ran out of paper and had to use the roll?

In which case it’s best to use it as sleeve, obviates wiping.

matt_outandabout

Scraper, if you get the angle of attack just right is fine with roll.
    ALternatively, I guess you could tear it up a use bits.

Cougar

The tube works best if you peel it apart in thin layers so it’s paper-like; more supple and lasts longer. Useful as it only seems to run out when you’ve had a particularly explosive pebble-dashing session.

Top tip.

philconsequence
    Free Member

question to parents and other nurses/care assistance/health type workers…

which way do you wipe when wiping another person?

most impressive/horrific thing i’ve seen was a female patient who managed to push out a log about 4inches wide (imagine the width of a 2 litre drinks bottle and about the length of a 500ml bottle) then stagger out the bathroom to announce she didnt even need to wipe. We had to call dynorod in to unblock the toilet as trying to break it down to smaller parts with a stick didnt work.

Cougar

At a previous job, the company called Dynorod out to unblock the drains in the toilets next to our office. The root cause of the disgraceful smell was never found, which is unsurprising as it was actually as a result my colleague coming round to my house for beer and fajitas the night before. We’d spent the following morning deflating in the office.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

On the subject of what to use when you’ve ran out of toilet paper – do most folk not take a newspaper in with them?

Cougar

It’s the 21st century, SBZ. Sadly, there is not (yet) an app for that.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Is there an app that you old use to see if the post dump polishing job was up to scratch?

tang
    Free Member

I spent a summer in spain and the local way when you were caught short was to hop behind a wall, select a suitable stone(my mate said you get your eye in as a kid to find the right one), slightly rough, and wipe away. It was too hot for vegetation use. Quite effective once the technique was honed.

lister

I’m a B2Fer approaching from the rear! The trick is to start high in the crack then stop strictly at the brown exit. This ensures removal of any debris that hasn’t fully disconnected during the final crimps.

Then I move to F2B,again from the rear , the key is to reach right past the exit to the gooch and start from there, just incase the initial B2F has created a ‘poo moraine’. A scooping action for the first couple of wipes helps remove excess debris.

Then polish with Tescos Apple scented toddler wipes.

🙂

I have also got into the habit of trying for a number 2 before any shower, too good an opportunity to turn down I find!

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘Something I had never thought about until yesterday (bum wiping content)’ is closed to new replies.