Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 215 total)
  • Something I had never thought about until yesterday (bum wiping content)
  • brassneck

One of our group (particularly hairy) has to shower after every poo, its a right pain when everyones had breakfast and ready to ride and he suddenly says he needs a crap…

I thought it was only dogs that rolled in it?

retro83
    Free Member

poisonspider – Member

I use an outside to inside spiral motion centred on the bullethole.

I then insert a papered fingertip (just the tip mind, I’m no perv) just to make sure it’s all gone, I can then fart confident in the knowledge that no errant little pellet is going to pop out.

‘bullethole’, ‘just the tip’, ‘errant pellet’

STW post of the year award contender surely?

yossarian
    Free Member

One of our group (particularly hairy) has to shower after every poo, its a right pain when everyones had breakfast and ready to ride and he suddenly says he needs a crap….

SiB
    Free Member

I didnt even realise there were b2f folk, i shall be trying that one later (or if my daily routine is anything to go by I shall have to wait til morning now).

Just on the same subject how many times do people actually need to use the b2f or f2b method (no, not how many wipes, how many visit to loo daily to use either method)??

Harry_the_Spider

Is the hairy fella sniffing his finger? Tha dorty bastid.

Harry_the_Spider

I find that if the daily frequency of needing a sit down evacuation is equal to “n” then it changes to “n+1” as soon as you pull on a pair of bib shorts, with the “+1” happening 10 minutes after climbing in to said shorts and 5 minutes after you should have left the house.

poisonspider
    Free Member

I concur with Harry’s observation. Plus the probability of n+1 occuring is increased if a healthy layer of chamois cream has just been applied.

derek_starship
    Free Member

2 a day. The atomic clocks in Anthorn and Mainflinger are set using my constitution.

julianwilson
    Free Member

It’s good practice for old age: when your sack hangs 2 inches lower than when you were 35, front to back is definitely more practical.

yossarian
    Free Member

I always need to drop ordanance first thing in the morning after smelling freshly brewed coffee, don’t even need to drink it anymore

thats a caffeine addiction right?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Plus the probability of n+1 occuring is increased if a healthy layer of chamois cream has just been applied.

You’re risking an inadvertent knuckle deep job with the low friction chamois cream.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I like to try and get a bit of backspin on my ordanance

poisonspider
    Free Member

I have a large flanged wedding ring to prevent inadvertant over insertion.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Drunken one night stand many moons ago, realised the lady cocerned wiped B2F only after i started pulling chocolate raisins from my teeth… 😯

Harry_the_Spider

There goes the tone of this thread.

derek_starship
    Free Member

*speechless and slightly nauseous* ^^^^

captaincarbon
    Free Member

This thread had a tone?

tang
    Free Member

there goes the thread…..

Harry_the_Spider

It had. You’ve ruined it. 😉

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i mix the two. start off b -> f while sat, and then finish f -> b whist stood/stooped. i’m a bit of a polisher, tbh, hate to have ‘owt left and can’t underdtand how anyone has a clean ‘area’ if they’ve only had 2 passes of the paper…

Harry_the_Spider

can’t underdtand how anyone has a clean ‘area’ if they’ve only had 2 passes of the paper…

Quite right. You have to go at it systematically until the job is done. Much like a Terminator hunting down various Sarah Connors.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

…..fetches coat…. 😳

Harry_the_Spider

Fetche’s Coat

Is that a euphemisim for a thin film of poo on the teeth?

captaincarbon
    Free Member

ok, ok! my bad. Having flashbacks now. Should have stayed off the snakebite.

Underhill
    Free Member

That would be Felch’s Coat surely

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

No Harry, I believe you are confused with Felchers coat.

qwerty
    Free Member

a daily dose of colonic irrigation saves the need to defecate

derek_starship
    Free Member

This is somewhat cathartic…

I can honestly say that I have never attempted to wipe whilst still seated. Surely there is a clearance issue – such as when replacing the starter motor of a 3.0l Capri. It’s bloody tight in there.

I have to be on my feet to give the crack a proper fettling.

RustySpanner

My pet hate is ‘Deja Poo’ – having to go again 5 minutes after you’ve just been.
    Usually happens the morning after a curry, shortly after you’ve created your first Jackson Pollock-esque masterpiece of the day.

ART

only on STW , surely after CC’s post it has to stop … make it stop …. 😯

derek_starship
    Free Member

ART – this thread is like a nuclear powerstation – there is no OFF switch.

emsz
    Free Member

You’re all vile. Ok so I am laughing just a bit 😆

Shibboleth
    Free Member

B2F is just wrong, you get dew drops on your wrist! Plus, on Big Ball Day, you have added obstacles to contend with.

Strictly F2B for me – I use the 3-pronged attack: alternate wipes on left and right sides, followed by a “wall of death” with a paper-wrapped digit.

And always remember, knees together, ankles apart for more efficient access.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

ok. we can all stop trying the knees togethr ankles apart whilst sat staring at our screens. How can that work?

Harry_the_Spider

My son (2 weeks into potty training) likes to stand in the “frisking” position whilst somebody is sorting out the paperwork.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Shib – what on God’s Green Earth is Big Ball Day?

Is it something to with the Lotto?

I’ve just been for a pee in the work’s bogs and I could hear wipage from Trap 2. And I actually thought “I wonder how he’s wiping his arse.”

I am not comfortable with this – not a bit 😕

Harry_the_Spider

Cleary not getting a Lucky Dip every Saturday and Wednesday and the occasional Euro millions roll over.

GrahamS

B2F is just wrong, you get dew drops on your wrist!

No no – you have to dry Mr Johnson’s head before you reach on through.

Surely even F2Bers need to do this to avoid the dreaded wet penny when retrousered?

bigjim

front to back of course

unless its a cling filmer.

iain1775
    Free Member

I just sit down and scoot my arse along the carpet, like a dog with worms. I guess though that’s a front to back motion

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘Something I had never thought about until yesterday (bum wiping content)’ is closed to new replies.