Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Someone to service Maverick forks/shock in the UK ?
  • SC13NT1F1C

    Hi Guys,

    I have a set of Maverick SC32 forks that have seen better days(they need some love) and im looking for someone in the UK to service them for me.

    The forks have been great but not being serviced for a long time has taken its toll on them.

    Anyone have a contact number or email address of someone in the UK that can fit and supply parts.

    Thanks in advance.

    I had mine done a few years ago. I'm struggling to think who it was but they were totally fantastic. They replaced the lowers FOC and turn around was really quick. I think it was Extra UK but can't see it on their site.

    There's a guy on here I found just now, Craig Simpson, whose company is called Simpsons cycle services. I've never used them but he used to do the servicing at Extra UK apparently and I was very impressed.

    Premier Icon tonto

    John Atkins cycles in Leamington did mine

    Premier Icon mtbmaff

    Just had a rear shock serviced by Craig @Simpsons cycle services, very happy with job.

    He came highly recommended.


    Extra no longer import or service Maverick

    Craig Simpson used to work for them, he's mega helpful by all accounts.

    Your other 2 options are John Atkins cycles in Leamington, and Sideways Cycles in Cheshire. Either will also be able to help you out.

    Maverick forks are very easy to service yourself though, they're about as basic as it comes. I've done a few sets now, generally they only need an oil change unless they're knackered, in which case it'll probably be new seals and a few other bits too. But all available from Craig Simpson at reasonable prices.


    Thanks guys,

    Im gonna email Craig Simpson see how soon he can do them for me.

    Once again thank you.

    Another vote for Simpsons Cycle Service.

    Premier Icon Driller

    TF Tuned.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Someone to service Maverick forks/shock in the UK ?’ is closed to new replies.