Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • some rants
  • mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

farm shops, wtf, when did the climate of the UK change to the extent that you can grow pineapples, mangoes and flippin strawberries in Feb. you aren’t a farm shop, you are a Delhi for middle class idiots who think they are doing good to the environment by buying from you and paying your over inflated prices, get down the sign writers and have them make you a sign that says ‘waitrose’ you prats

channel 4

was browsing through the TV this morning over my wheatabix and coffee when i spotted this little gem:

yeah, well done, no wonder the kids of this country are fat, suicidal, pregnant and worship talentless idiots.

theres more i’m sure but it’s too early and i can feel my blood pressure rising already.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

oh and cafes.

how the hell can you justify charging me £5.80 for a cup of not particularly good coffee and 2 biscuits

aracer
    Free Member

you are a Delhi

Do they sell Bombay mix?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

wouldn’t be a rant without some spelling mistakes 🙁

nickc

You’re just bitter because you aren’t Hanna Montana…. 😀

[sings]

It’s the best of both worlds….

[/sings]

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

[googles Hanna Montana]

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

[deletes nickc from phonebook]

nickc

I have a 7 yr old daughter, welcome to my world…. 😀

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

hmmm, not sure

andym
    Free Member

What happened to your shift key?

aracer
    Free Member

MINE WORKS FINE

MrNutt
    Free Member

two rather good, if a little short, rants. points deducted for lack of capitalisation, profanity and under use of exclamations.

Shows promise, must try harder

6.5/10

coffeeking
    Free Member

Must surely get added points for attaching images of the rant-inducer!

mogrim

Damn you nickc, now I’ve got that bloody song going round and round my head…

[sings]You get the limo out front…[/sings]

🙁

nickc

It’s a public service, of sorts… 😳

twosheds
    Free Member

2.65 Euro for an espresso in Amsterdam, now thats shocking! Brits abroad are going to be few and far between. Not much chance that our european chums will want to ‘invest’ in our housing market. we are stuffed…..

jojoA1
    Free Member

I predict that Miley Cyrus will be a burnt out crack ‘ho’ by the age of 30. That’ll learn her!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

30! she’ll be lucky to still be alive then

i thought i’d go out for a ride to calm my nerves, 45 mile loop to the bank and back to pay in a cheque

big mistake

banks – there are 3 machines that allow me to pay in cheques, the oldest (card in slot>evelope in chute>go) is quicker and more reliable than the fancy new machines (scan in cheque>scan in slip>reject both>try again>give up>)

why not just keep the old machines you idiots, they work. i don’t want a fancy receipt with an illegible picture of the cheque i just paid in, i know what it looked like, I PAID IT IN!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘some rants’ is closed to new replies.