Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Some photos from a week with Basque MTB / Great Rock
  • MadPierre

Had a week riding cracking trails under some unfamiliar thing called “the sun” last week. Here’s some holiday snaps what I took: http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/photos/foreign-holidays/basque-mtb-july-2012.html

Video to be sorted at some point in the future….

ichabod
    Free Member

Looks nice! Thinking of heading that way next month – what are our chances of finding the trails without a guide do you think?

matt500
    Free Member

Ace! Ian is a good friend of mine guiding with those guys this summer. His pictures look amazing too! Hope to be able to get out there to see him, and some of this sun you speak of..

MadPierre

Looks nice! Thinking of heading that way next month – what are our chances of finding the trails without a guide do you think?

Not good. Get in touch with Doug…

doug_basqueMTB.com

Nice photos ‘Mad Pierre’! Is that anything like a lucky Pierre? Great to ride with you last week.
    I’m having some computer problems just now but will get my pictures of the week up as soon as I can.

MadPierre

Hi Doug

Nothing like a lucky pierre!

Yeah saw you’re photo of chkdsk on Facebook 🙁

Hope you get it sorted. I’m off to Shropshire for the Gravity Enduro later 🙂 I’ll see if Ed’s words of wisdom help? Looks like it will be a little damper than we were riding last week 🙁

doug_basqueMTB.com

Good luck with your Enduro! Hopefully the dust skills are transferable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Some photos from a week with Basque MTB / Great Rock’ is closed to new replies.