Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Some bikes just look 'right'
  • aracer
    Free Member

thing I don’t like about it are/is the yellow’ish rims on the tyres

Can’t really criticise a bike for having Veloflex tubs.

I’m opening myself up for it here, but given clean lines and minimalism seem to be a positive thing, how about mine:

Slammed stem, stem angle matches top tube, minimalist (well apart from the wheels – I do keep thinking about delogoing them, what does anybody think?) matching chainset, Campag. I’ve even got the tyre logos in the right place – apologies for not getting having the valves at the top in the photos. That ugly Polar sensor has now gone.

aracer
    Free Member

drop bar fatties

Instant fail. I’m assuming you had to find another ugly tree to drop those out of when the first one wasn’t quite enough.

hanneke
    Free Member

(well apart from the wheels – I do keep thinking about delogoing them, what does anybody think?)

Ditch the logo’s! Less is more… 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Bigmountainscotland, love that bike!

headpotdog
    Free Member

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/8673846/

Devinci Wilson looks “right” to me. Looks elegant & fast all at the same time.

giantx4
    Free Member

Pretty,with covering of KOM dust… 🙂

will
    Free Member

Stunning:

giantx4
    Free Member

GIANT = svelte…

ononeorange

We need a picture of one of those Dog’s Dinner early Whytes(?) on this thread to go with everything else. The ones with bits going everywhere.

Anyone care to oblige?

bencooper
    Free Member

The PRST? I really, really want one of them…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Slammed stem, stem angle matches top tube, minimalist (well apart from the wheels

Bars and shifters don’t look good, no straight lines there. And poor crank positioning for photograph.

messiah
    Free Member

This is another one which looks “right” to me (pic courtesy of CTBM 😉 )

racefaceec90

i must admit to lusting after one of these since i saw one (one of the guys at the bike shop i go to,has just bought one/his was the blue/black version).

it just looks like it would be able to handle just about anything.if i ever had the money,i would definitely buy one 😀

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I’ll have another go. Personally I think that road bikes should be left out of this, as they’ve got an unfair advantage, but THIS is proper beau to my eyes. (I’ve ‘edited’ the photo (badly) from the original version to avoid any silly ‘slammed’ comments). 😉

d45yth
    Free Member

I know beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder, but some of the bikes that have been posted on here are shocking! 😕

aracer
    Free Member

Bars and shifters don’t look good, no straight lines there. And poor crank positioning for photograph.

Bars positioned for ergonomics not looks, shifters are Campag Record which rules any criticism inadmissible. Sorry about the crank position – photo for insurance purposes, not publicity (I’ll get around to doing a better pic now the front wheel finally has 18 spokes again instead of 17!)

That photoshopped Isaac would be really nice apart from the funny shallow drop bars 😉 The original is gopping

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I know beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder, but some of the bikes that have been posted on here are shocking!

😆

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Some bikes just look 'right'’ is closed to new replies.